ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Info needed on top engine mount please.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
I had the dogbone mount replaced yesterday and it has made a remarkable difference. A lot of the vibration I had instantly vanished and now the gear change is very smooth and easy, instead of it being really stiff.

However, I still how some significant vibration at the front end and checked out the top engine mount this morning. Is it really supposed to move so easily just using my thumb and index finger? I can wobble the engine with just two fingers via the mount. Is this normal?

Another quick question; I changed two coils this morning being as she was misfiring like a b**ch. However, even though she is now running really smoothly, she has got this annoying little clacking sound and if you touch each coil in turn you can feel it being abit lumpy on numbers 1 & 3. Coils number 1&4 were changed this morning and numbers 2 & 3 were changed about two months ago. Question being, should I get the sprak plugs changed, and is it an easy job with a small spark plug socket and an extension bar?

Thanks guys.