ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

info on milltek exhaust for 182

182 clio renaultsport
still wondering on wat exhaust to buy and ive just spotted a milltek system

anyone no of any information about it

FF Blackgold 182
I was thinking about the Milltek system, but as far as I was aware it isn't out yet. I have since had a re-think and I'm gonna get mine custom made from Pro Speed in Cardiff. K-Tec have got it on there "coming soon" products last time I looked, so might be worth contacting them m8.:)

ClioIII 138 S
Be carefull with miltek my brother owns 2.0 focus order system, they sent the wrong piping so he had to go through a whole process. Ended up wait 2 months till everything was dandy

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
H&S ?? same kind of price though, but you get what you pay for :)

You do and H&S isnt great value for money.

Plus unless you specifically test the exhaust (which H&S dont do) to see how it improves the cars ability to exhale its all rather pointless.

Its all a bit trial and error unless you have a proven design.

tiTTy & SV650
the blueflame does fit lol the rest is down to personal preference and as for freds build quality comment well they have a lifetime warranty so it's not an issue.

ITB BG 182
Lads and Ladies ofcourse, go Milltek, i found them to be a better fit for the 182 and yes they are out but there full distribution is not going to be complete until Janurary 2007, Sport Tech and RoadRunner in nottingham do the system. And compared to blueflame which i have at the moment sounds better, looks better 3.5" rolld and slanted pipes that they have made to be flush with the bumper is very good and the feel from the tone it makes at mid range revs is nice but not over the top. My mate said he paid 350 fitted + VAT aswell. So crimbo prezzie to Myself is a Milltek plus sale of blueflame and a decat that the idiot attachd to it.

Lionel Richie
i'm a prefectionist, if you make the exhaust so the customer will never have a problem, then yeah whack a lifetimer on it! Blueflame is poo

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Had my blueflame adjusted sooooo many times, still goes out of shape!! Took it back to blueflame, who fitted the system, they said it doesn't fit the cat properly and they don't keep the fittings:dead:

ITB BG 182
Ok im now going to look a t**t for a second, my so calld "mate" said he dont know the price as of yet...
Just been on the dog an bone (phone) to Milltek and they said end of december for the price but will be released start of janurary for definate as they are doing a big release thing with all the renault sport range.
The lady i spoke to will phone me back with more information as and when she knows more and yes for all those who want todo a group buy they will be intrested and can give us a discount, dont know the percentage as of yet as they are discussing the price of what it would be plus fitment at there Derby warehouse.

ITB BG 182
Right i need a list as soon as possible as im already talking to some one at the milltek place in derby about a group buy but i need to know how many people are intrested depant on price and how many people dont care but would like to buy one. Im getting one either way group buy or not but would like to save people some cash..
Im going to haggle for a better discount dependant on certain condictions.
list??

1) John182

ITB BG 182
hahahh yeh mate...

were in notts ya from?

been up there tonight....

am from alfreton u no it?
Yea i know alferton, ive been there a few times. Dont go cruising round nottingham center anymore will ya please because the cops have this injunction thing going an they now have the power to barr people from it:evil: .
I work up in Ilkeston (ilson) if you know the area.
Even though you have a milltek would you say them or blueflame? and whats your opions on them?

golf r32 dsg
ive had prospeed blueflame and now milltek cos ive had 3 182s lol but being honest milltek is a class above from the build quality to the sound there awesum matey....

ooooo n i dont go crusing mate id been to dogs lol