ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inlet Manifold

Clio Dynamique 1.4 16V
I have been looking at making quite a change to the air intake system on my car.

the first problem i have is that on the 1.4 and 1.6 engines the throttle body is at the back of the engine bay. so i was looking at getting a few samco hoses. but that was looking expensive.

Then i came across the inlet manifold on the new megane k4m engine with its side mounted throttle body, more like the sport.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Renault-Megane-2007-ENGINE-1-6-PETROL-GEAR-BOX-/250555495247#ht_3634wt_939

I was just wondering if anyone knew if this inlet manifold would fit my clio as this new engine is also a k4m

M

mini-valver

Buy mine and make an adaptor for your FBW throttle body.

Photo0157.jpg

Twingo RS 133 Cup
don't use the twingo RS plenum. It just heats up the intake air too much. (city cruise ~30-40°C above ambient temp)

ITB'd MK1
the "vent hole" isn't an oil breather, it's just a vacuum take-off that goes to the carbon canister. It's unimportant. There's a very small oil hole that you can just put a screw in

2005 Nissan Navara
yes and the outlet for that is to the left (where the end of your arrow is), which connects to the cannistor.

ITB'd MK1
that's a very late engine i think, not like the earlier ones at all. can't quite see what's going on. What i said is true of mk2 clios

ClioI Ph.3 1.6 16V
Hi Manfred,

look this is the difference of these plates (for the old K4Ms) if you have mechanical throttle with an external idle-regulator or if you have electric throttle:

%f6labscheider_k4m.GIF

dsc01119zm5.jpg