ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

inlets and de-cat - need to remap?

apologies if this has been asked before.
i'm considering AWT inlets and a de-cat, don't want to remap at the moment, and am wondering if they'll lean the mixture dangerously.

are there cars running with these two mods that haven't been remapped?

Last edited:
thanks for the reply. so long as it's not going to cause any problems, i was hoping to fit the bits and have it mapped at a later date (money). sounds as though it needn't be an imperative?

PH1 172 Sport
I already have a group N remap but have added matched inlet, stealth exhaust and espace v6 airbox. Do I need a custom remap or will the car be getting enough fuel with a group N?

it will, but you'd be surprised what one of pauls custom maps can do to even one of his own 'off the shelf' maps.

PH1 172 Sport
it will, but you'd be surprised what one of pauls custom maps can do to even one of his own 'off the shelf' maps.

So even without a sports cat i could expect good gains over a groupN map? or do i wait till i have got a sports cat then get a custom remap?