ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Installing LED Strips - Inside and Out!

BG182 FF
I have small led strips under the door handles... I wired them into the interior light so it came on when I unlocked the car and off when driving and locked it. I then ran the wires on either side down the a pillar, through the rubber pipe going into the door and through the door to a small hole where the hinge is for the handle and stuck underneath the outside handle. Very simple and easy! Door card off job though but all round easy

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I have small led strips under the door handles... I wired them into the interior light so it came on when I unlocked the car and off when driving and locked it. I then ran the wires on either side down the a pillar, through the rubber pipe going into the door and through the door to a small hole where the hinge is for the handle and stuck underneath the outside handle. Very simple and easy! Door card off job though but all round easy

Pics?

BG182 FF
There's not much of a picture to take apart from them on under the handle? All the wires are hidden behind panels but that's how it's done lol

I did the above 2 years ago on my old Clio.

y6e3abuj.jpg

Used a waterproof SMD strip light.