ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance claim and NCB

one of my mates cars were torched the other day...hes got 2years now claims and the car is only worth about £400. if he makes a claim will he lose all his no claims bonus or just one year? if he loses 2 years then its not worth claiming really

it will be all his no-claims that is lost

trust me- i had the same problem, except my car was worth 5k

For a £400 car, I really wouldnt bother claiming. Youll pay twice that (and more) back to the insurance company in the next few years premiums.

Its a sad fact of life that we pay insurance and dont actually want to claim on it as its so expensive come renewal time. :mad:

Insurance companies - "give us all your money and in the event of anything happening to your car . . . . . . . . well, well be OK because well have all your money" :mad::mad:

Elise/VX220/R26

deffo not worth claiming. 2 years NCD is a prescious thing and worth about 35% off your premium. Not worth it fir £400.