ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance Compensation

Excuse the expression but a year ago I was "hit up the rear", now things are coming to a conclusion, should I accept their 1st offer for personnel injury or hold out?

Were you actually injured? Or one of those 'claim just to make money' parties?

Fair play if you were injured though. Have you had an offer yet?

I had solicitors on the case, they wrote to the other insurer saying what they want from them and the other insurer came back with a (low) counter-offer - we agreed to meet somewhere in the middle and settled on that. If you think it's a fair offer, accept. If you think you could get more or were expecting more, hold out.

How bad was your back end battered? Did it take a good shafting?

I took it hard, obviously! Tow bar on my car so no impact absortion.

Were you actually injured? Or one of those 'claim just to make money' parties?

Fair play if you were injured though. Have you had an offer yet?

I "pinged" a tendon in my ankle which still "pings" now and again a year later......and G-d does that hurt. Have had an offer, would pay for a JMS manifold and a bit!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Just so you know once you take that offer if you have any further pain you will not get anywhere.

Isn't it worth getting checked again? Will it always need physio?

These are things you need to consider.

Oh and never ever accept their first offer. The next will be at least another £200.