ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance for 18yr old on 1.2 16v modified

54 1.2 dynamique
need to find some cheap insurance for my car or my dads gona make me take off my springs cos they put it up so much :(. I live in leeds and hav got alloys and lowered, as well as a few other mods but those to are the main cost effective ones it seems. would appreciate any help very much and any tips on keeping it down!

thanks

Clio
Best bet is to just look around buddy.

Try Churchill, they where miles cheaper for me.

Not so sure if they touch mods though...

UR R26
i had to insure mine in august, i found admiral were the cheapest. Churchill wouldnt insure me. my mate went with quinn direct.

So try, Admiral, Bell, Elephant (all the same company) or Quinn direct.

Clio
Quinn direct, you can have any modification without ur insurance going up, but no engine mods!
thats who im with atm.

Clio 1.2 dynamique
Im 18 with a 1.2 16v dynamique, no mods declared but im paying around a grand for my insurance on my own policy fully comp with quinns. I thought they didnt charge for mods that dont increase BHP or i may be wrong and confused!

Clio 182
Elephant are best for me mate! Add yr mum and dad as named drivers! Cuts my premium by around 30% (madness I know)