ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance for 19 year old

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner

for the brother-in-law. he been looking at 1.2 clio and best price is 2024 fully comp! (1540 3rd f+t)

any suggestions guys ?

how longs he been driving ??
as my bro got quoted 5k for his 1st year, that was on a fiesta 1.25 zetec, group 5 !

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5

liverpool victoria and tesco were the cheapest for myself and mates for first cars.

Golf GTI 1.8T

Me, 18 - X reg 2000 1.4 Sport - Group 3 - Fully Comp, with the extras - Tesco - £1440!!

You need to look around a bit more mate. Surely you can lower that. Im 20 now but started this policy when 19 On a fully modifed mk1 clio with williams engine etc etc, 0 NCB, 1 accident, driving 2 yrs, and i pay just over £2000.

Lou

ClioSport Club Member

I went with Tesco when i was that age, decent enough price but crap when you have a accident!

Try bell direct!

On my first car pug 106 1.5 i was paying 1100 FC!

[Edited by Louise_Clio on 05 September 2005 at 10:38am]

don't

think Bell are also owned by same ppl as elephant and admiral now

try those 3, do online quotes and play about

make him main driver but add older females with full no claims as 2nd drivers, brings price down as less risk