ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance for engine conversion

mk1 phase 3
no mate, seen Brads fully rebuilt 2.0 engine [same as williams] for sale lookin into it but wud like to do it legit, wanna put it in my 1.2 mk1 phase 3!

They usually mark it up to the same group insurance as the engine came out of (if its a similar sized car your putting the engine into). In this case you're effectively making a williams so may be group 17 style quotes.

Oli

mk1 phase 3
Jetto said:
They usually mark it up to the same group insurance as the engine came out of (if its a similar sized car your putting the engine into). In this case you're effectively making a williams so may be group 17 style quotes.

Oli

cheers oli, nice name:rasp:

probably not gonna do this then, think the conversion would be a bit expensive for me on its own, never mind the insurance!

Adrian flux is very good for this, they quoted me for a 172 engine in my 1.2 clio with all my current mods cheaper than a standard 172!