ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance help

I found Tesco insurance the cheapest by a fair bit...

Just go onto the Tesco home page and select car insurance ( follow it from there)

L:iverpool Victoria, people been posting about them last few days, search google for them, you can do quick quote online for rough guide then call them, they gave me an amazing price!

That confused.com is crap! They never find you the best deals, its better to phone every individual company. Also all the companies they get quotes with phone you after, annoying!

-Rob

Clio Williams2

I got my last insurance from this place https://www.motorquotedirect.co.uk">https://www.motorquotedirect.co.uk, it searches loads of companys and its easy to keep changing your details (engine size, alarmed, voluntary exess) I got my last years insurance there, just paid on line with cc.

let me know if you find any better, my insurance is due this month.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

I just tried that Motor Quote Direct link, and for my 172, one company quoted me £13008.77!!!!! WTF!!!

liverppol victoria was good till i actually foned em and the price went up by £500!!!

admiral are the best!! £840 fully comp - all mods declared - 21 with 1yrs no claims on a valver

Clio Williams2

Quote: Originally posted by Gaz2130 on 16 May 2003

I just tried that Motor Quote Direct link, and for my 172, one company quoted me £13008.77!!!!! WTF!!!
LOL, I thought mine was bad! ive claimed on more crashes than i care to mention (over 2k worth of exess since start of driving in 97) and quote for £1k for a 1.8 16v.

Id better do some shoppin around i guess.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

yes, but the thing is Embro2002, I have never crashed, never made a claim, and have only got 3 points for an SP30. Im 21 with 2 years ncb, the car is only valued at £11,000!!, and is currently insured for approx £1,300 a year, not £13,000 jesus!! Some ppl. LOL.