ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance Question

172 MKII FF
Hi,

I've just had my renewal through from Elephant for a Clio 172 2002 reg with two years NCB (1 achieved through Elephant) and they want £1017, which is a grand total of £150 cheaper than when I took it out with them the first year. I think this is quite paltry to be honest.

Anyone know of any good insurance firms for these types of cars. I hear Adrian Flux is supposed to be good.

Do it online, I think it'll come out less. When it says name & dob, just put in another name & a dob a few days from yours (as it recognises that you've got a policy with them if you don't do it)
If it is cheaper call them up & give the ref number - 9/10 they'll match it.

They always used do that to me too.

172 MKII FF
I had the 12 month bonus accelerator year with Elephant, is there any way other insurance know about this? The lady at Adrian Flux asked me and I was tempted to say no but I said yes and most weren't coming out competitively because of the accelerator year.

Accelerator shouldnt matter mate, as long as they are providing proof of 1yrs ncd, its all the same. Just try all the usual internet routes, go back to your insurer with the best of the bunch and see if they'll beat it..