ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance Quote, good

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

24, 7yrs ncb, protected, 172 mk2, 8k a year, 17"s, tints, lowered, exhaust, itg air filter, front (cup) spoiler (all declared) £677.25? Fully Comprehensive?

[Edited by Gaz2130 on 11 August 2005 at 4:15pm]

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

who with? ^ that was elephant, I think I should be able to, as its only 8k miles a year and I am 24 with 7yrs ncb!!

don't

did u try adding on 2 older females with full no claims aswell

and did u say parked in a garage and use another car aswell

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

added my girlfriend, not my mum (as cant remember her year of birth at mo), have access to other car, did not say parked in garage (as it isnt) (yet)

don't

i added 2 older females from work, full no claims

i found job titles bring it down or put it up, mate tried older female who was checkout operator and it wasnt as good as an office admin clerk

should save maybe £50+ with another female on there, did u notice how much having the g.f on saved u?

TT 225

^^ Checkout operator assumed to be in a carpark all day having doors swung into it etc.

Try Admiral - they own Elephant but are sometimes cheaper (dont ask why i have no idea, Diamond are the same and were cheapest for me!)

Hello Gaz,

You could try Money Supermarket they do a smilar thing to confused.com ie search a lot of companies, thats where I got the quote of £874 fully comprehensive for my son (Stuart) he is 21 with 4years NCB and its for a Clio V6 with Bell Direct.

Bryan

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

thanks ill take a look, my mate works for moneysupermarket, i have only just turned 24, its the modifications pushing it up, but i think it is still too much considering the 7yrs ncb and low (ish) mileage.

39 years of age..fnc discount ..with wife on shes 28...6 points on licence....:(.....480 with churchill insurance.think i got a good deal there

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

cant get the original quote any lower, £677.25, adding my mum to the policy actually takes it up £30 this year. So just the girlfriend on.

don't

Quote: Originally posted by stusV6 on 11 August 2005

Hello Gaz,

You could try Money Supermarket they do a smilar thing to confused.com ie search a lot of companies, thats where I got the quote of £874 fully comprehensive for my son (Stuart) he is 21 with 4years NCB and its for a Clio V6 with Bell Direct.

Bryan
WTF bell direct quoted me that for my 306 gti-6, thats 21 with 3 years no claims, top area to live in aswell, no points

don't

Quote: Originally posted by Gaz2130 on 12 August 2005

bell direct came in dearer than elephant for me, £700
same for me aswell, these places just seem to make up random quotes for the off lucky 1 or 2, unless some details were a little dodgy lol, i.e i do 4k miles a year or god knows, iwant a cheap quote like that

cheapest ive got is 767 for 12 months, fully comp, all mods insured, only 3 of them, 21 3 years no claims, grp 15 car worth 3500