ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance quote .. modded car & 21

Been phoning around today its mad how many people turn down people due to mod's aint it. My details are:

1.2 16V

Bodykit, Lowered, Alloys, Tints, Exhaust, Induction Kit

Just turned 21

3 yrs NCB

Currently with Adrian Flux.. the renewal is due in 5 days and its £730 ... cant beleive how good of a price this is. Alot of prices were around £1500!

Anyone reccomend any good companies for modded cars?

Cheers in advance, Daz

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro
Cool!

Don't forget we're in a busy city, you'd be around £500 if you were in a quiet place. Eg- my insurance dropped from 1100 to £930 when I said I was moving to Lboro for the year, even though my car is in a carpark now, instead of a driveway in Cardiff! Madness!

altho it might not help since you have mods but try elephant, im only 19 and can get quoted just over £1800 on a 3l twin turbo supra

Tungy
I'm paying £624 on the 10month bonus accelertator at Elephant. I'm only 18, 2 years no claims (dont ask) abd its on a valver. P.s. I stuck my parents on as additional drivers and the quotes dropped £200-£300. So I#'d try that if I were you...