ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance Renewal

Clio 182
Recieved my renewal from Adrian Flux on my 182 the other day, its gone up £200, however i've not made a claim in the past year!!

Just wondered if there's any insurers/brokers that people can reccomend to me that they've used for their clio's?

Cheers,

Paul.

Renaultsport Clio 182 ff
Recieved my renewal from Adrian Flux on my 182 the other day, its gone up £200, however i've not made a claim in the past year!!

Just wondered if there's any insurers/brokers that people can reccomend to me that they've used for their clio's?

Cheers,

Paul.

yes mind had gone up £400...lol
just insured with SKY Insurance today for £461.00 with mods....

msg Ollie on here,under Sky insurance

Clio 182
Of course I will ring them on Monday, just wanted to know if there's anyone else people reccommend for comparison purposes.

Renaultsport Clio 182 ff
Of course I will ring them on Monday, just wanted to know if there's anyone else people reccommend for comparison purposes.

well another option is go compare, i tried it the other day, it even lets you put mods, on..... etc etc

come back with over 38 insurance companies willing to insure me with mods, on a 2005 182, from £400 to £750 ish..... and about 200 companies with standard 182 no mods....
some well known, Admiral came up no; 1, but have decided to go with Sky, as have insured two cars on same policy.....

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Ring them up and ask why such the big increase, oh and also try Brentacre.

Dodgy one
Mine did that well it went down £10, Managed to get it £100 cheaper by ringing around, rang flux back and they got me the cheapest deal again!

172 ph-quick
flux did the same to me, put it up by £130. got a quote from sky and chrisknott and they both beat flux by a long way with mods declared, but tbh ck was cheaper by quite a bit than sky, however gonna ring sky again on monday and see what they can do.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
This TBH Very good bunch at Brentacre

Yep. I'll be even more impressed with them if my renewal comes down in the summer! I'm now 21 and over the hill so hoping for a nice price :)

330Ci (Fail)Sport
My renewal came through from Adrian Flux the other day and was about £100 less, although quote with an extra NCB.

Hoping for cheaper than that though so going to ring around the major modified companies to compare. Can't fault Flux so far so would be happy to stay with them if they can match any cheaper quotes if I get any.