ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance - try your bank

Got a shocking renewal premium through from Adrian Flux, who obviously thought Id find it funny for them to increase my premium this year to £1000 fully comp. After them pissing me off when I changed to the Clio mid insurance and refusing to match Tesco because they knew Id lose out by cancelling with them mid-term Then charging me £15.75 to change the number plate over to my private plate 15 days before the end of this policy. I decided to seek alternative quotes.

My best was with directline who quoted a shade over £700 fully comp :eek: - £300 saving for filling in an online form! I then checked Natwest as I have a bank account with them. They quoted about £10 more than direct line, but then announced that I get a 10% discount as I have an advantage gold bank account with them! Guess whos just got their insurance for £640 something fully comp :D. 23, 4 years NCD, no c or c, nice postcode area, driveway parking. Plus that includes legal cover, hire car and only a 350 excess, compared to AFs (and Directline) 500 excess

Maybe other banks will do the same thing