ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance

clio campus sport woo hoo
hi guys ! quick question im 17 and have a 56 plate 1.2 16v campus sport :rasp: im on my fathers insurance fully comp paying 90?.?? (nine hundred) pounds

im wondering how much it would cost for me to go on my own insurance fully comp 1 year driving with ONE CLAIM :dapprove: :dapprove: (£1800) :evil:

i have bin on my fathers insurance since sept ive had one bump my fault cost £1800 the claimmy father said i have to go on my insurance when this year it finished september :dapprove: im wondering how much it would cost me fully comp on my own?? BUT I HAVE ONCE CLAIM £1800 any idea how much my insurance will be fully comp on my own ? cheers

clio...
Same thing happend to my mate; He wrote his off, head on into a landy. Technically they was nothing he could do (thats another story) But, I think the cheapest he got on his was 2600. It might of even been more.

I know with a years exp, no claims, no points at 18 am strugglin to hit 2k.

Shhh
i would expect over £2000 for the insurance.

Anyway,

If the car is yours, like you have said in the above posting. Your not covered under the insurance anyway, as its your car, so you need your own insurance.

Get on confused.com etc, run quotes and see how it is.

My bet is though, your going to be selling this car soon.

is it that bad!!!! :( how much do you think my father thinks around 4 grand!!! :evil: :evil:

Shed.
i have bin on my fathers insurance since sept ive had one bump my fault cost £1800 the claimmy father said i have to go on my insurance when this year it finished september :dapprove: im wondering how much it would cost me fully comp on my own?? BUT I HAVE ONCE CLAIM £1800 any idea how much my insurance will be fully comp on my own ? cheers

Yeah your in for it now mate. Try Endsleigh, theyre pretty good tbh. IMO it took me about 3 months to realise why there was a speed limit. And after id had a child run out in front of me when i was doing 35mph. Realised that if id have been going faster id have been screwed. s**t happens though, you might not have been speeding.

Go to www.moneysupermarket.com and see what things add up to.
nb: Quotes are only Legit if they dont say further details required.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
yes i want to get my own policy how much would we be talking any idea?

Can vary so much depending on your individual circumstances.

Do a few quotes online at Tesco etc.... No harm done!

My first year on a 1.0 Micra was £1800....
Glad i coughed up tho as i now have 6yrs NCB and the price is down to a smallish figure :D