ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance

big boost cup
just been ringing round about renewing my insurance and got it for the bargin price o £1389 fully comp. im happy with that seeing as i didnt get the best start to my driving career (6points in first two years and 2 crashes lol) this is on a 172 cup with all mods decleared.
just wandering what your all paying for a modded car
BTW im 22

big boost cup
not to bad with cage,buckets, uprated brakes exhaust lowered and supercharged all the other companies only wanted to do it TPFT upwards of 1600

what companies are you using for the modified car? i'm looking for cheap insurers for when i start modding :) as i don't think Directline would like it! (they wont allow mods officialy anyway and no point voiding insurance!)

Golf MK5 TDI
Im 29 with 5yr NCB and my cheapest quote for a 182 was £740. I just got a quote from Aviva and they have a special offer on at the moment and offer 2 months free on a 12 month policy. Aviva jut quoted me £545 and quidco offer £50 cashback on Aviva car insurance policies which brings it down to £495. Well happy :)

06 Hyundai coupe 2.0
I'm 25, clean DL and only pay £450 fully comp for my 172 :) though no mods on the car
I'm with bell car insurance.

MCS R56
Supercharged?! Okay. 2 crashes and 6 points - think you need less power, unless it's an electric one you have.

What's the excess on your insurance?

big boost cup
350 excess good postcode and he is a friend of the family ,garaged immobiliser, and no its the k tec one due to be fitted in 2 weeks and i have since learned not to drive like a cnut