ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insuring a 172 Cup TPFT?

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
You will find that someplaces are actually cheaper to insure FC. And its because of idiots like above, that only insure TPFT,just to be insured, so check with companies prices for both.

I'm an IDIOT, because I DON'T drive my car like a dickhead?

Yeah good logic there mate, I've had my car over a year now, I drive it for about 6 weeks out of every year, and I'm supposed to pay stupidly high insurance for it when it's not being used?

Go race some cars on public roads, loser.

You will find that someplaces are actually cheaper to insure FC. And its because of idiots like above, that only insure TPFT,just to be insured, so check with companies prices for both.

Go race some cars on public roads, loser.

I was replying to this

"I have a mate who has written off all THREE of his cars. I think I'd much rather pay less of an insurance premium which'll make sure i don't drive like a dickhead, than pay fully comp knowing it's going to be ok"

Was saying that some companies make FC cheaper for this reason.

No need for the accusations, or profanities.

05 1.4 16v clio
if you are set on a fast car, get your dad to buy a secondhand basic caterham then get him to add you onto their dedicated insurance for just £37quid extra.

job done