ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

integrated woofer box

Civic type S GT-T
Hi,
Im looking at adding a small sub to my setup, but dont really want to take up the boot space they need.
Ive seen on ebay a sub box which mainly fits in the N/S recess of the boot, towards the rear of the car, i dont know if this irregular shape would work very well with a sub and ports? If it does, is there anywhere you can get hold of the templates?
Secondly, i currently have infinity 5002i door speakers (running off Renault HU), and have infinity 9603i 6x9's running off a vibe BB1 as subs (because i get interference when running them full range for some reason?!), i was only looking at perhaps a vibe exact 8, just to add a bit more punch, use less space and be able to run off the existing amp. Any other suggestions without biting the bullet, buying another/bigger amp and getting a normal sub box?
Car is a 52 plate extreme.
Any help would be much appretiated.
Cheers