ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

interior and other progress

Clio 172
And so the progress continues with the Porsche Boxter carpet and black alcantara head lining...

int2.1.jpg

....and these are a few touches on the dash...

glovebox
glove.jpg

dashpocket
dash1.jpg

Vents
vents.jpg

...oh and finally got the mirrors on. Pi$$ed off, as I scratched one
mir1.jpg

Should be finished any day now - please God, let it be finished soon.

D

dick

mind me asking how much ur paying?

looking really really good so far

Audi TT 225
Man I need something like this in my mk1 172.... I hate the two tone blue grey :S
I would also be interested to know how much this is setting you back!
Black leather & Blue alcantra would sort mine right out :)

A well built VW
Lovely nice to see some quality going in , im interested to see what seats will be going in it (can i see them in the first pic) and if there is gonna be back ones. , nice mirrors ;-0

Clio 172
The Big Yin said:
Lovely nice to see some quality going in , im interested to see what seats will be going in it (can i see them in the first pic) and if there is gonna be back ones. , nice mirrors ;-0

No, the seats haven't been touched yet. Don't mention the feckin mirrors!:mad:

;)

Tesla MP3 2021
clio-lane said:
later in the year, perhaps;)

god u must be swimming in £££££££££££.
do u wipe ya bottom with £50's...
got any spare ££ lying round..LOL:)

Clio 172
£50's are too small. The Royal Mint makes me £1000 notes to do that with:cool:
(size in relation to money, not size of my arse!)

A well built VW
I meant which seats where going in , Is it the ones you can see in the top pic? And will there be back seats ?

Thought the mirrors went on ok in the end ? , looking good tho...

Clio 172
The Big Yin said:
I meant which seats where going in , Is it the ones you can see in the top pic? And will there be back seats ?

Thought the mirrors went on ok in the end ? , looking good tho...

Don't know what you sit on in your car, but there are no seats in the first picture:S .

The mirrors, the mirrors, the mirrors. They have been resprayed twice (poor job first time), I've had to have the screw beds reglued on the top two fittings. Went to fit today and the bottom screws were too short so went on a hunt trying to find the relevent ones. Then the allen head screws I bought required the one allen key missing in my set. Then one hole wouldn't line up. Done now though;)
Oh, and I scratched one too

Clio 172
Getting worried that they'll be too much red. Difficult to imagine what it's all like together 'til it's done. We'll see.

Punto. Wahey.
You're not a pimp are you?

Like it a lot, very classy & different (mirrors aren't my bag but each to their own) :D