ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

interior and other progress

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Yeah, get some more pics up James. Have seen the finished results in the flesh and its very smart.

Renault 5 GT Turbo
Oh yeah I forgot..lol

Actually though I did used to have one of my MAX pictures up on my profile on another car site we go on until I got an email asking me kindly to remove it as it may cause offence to the lady members of the site...lmao

All will be revealed at Max live!;)

Renault 5 GT Turbo
Well chaps I was gonna post up a sneaky preview with a couple of before and after pics of his fronts but you'll have to just wait for the grand unveiling..

But if anyone wants to see some of our clio work or other interiors just let me know your email addy and i'll forward you a few pics of our work..
But be warned..most of what we do is EXTREME!

*Our new website will be unveiled shortly so i'll let you know the URL and we hope to offer some new group buys and club discounts for you all.:D

Ffi

Gibson&Boyne Trimming

"Navy" N17 TWO
I've already seen the seats and the logo on them
Still can't wait to see this masterpiece on the site :approve:

Renault 5 GT Turbo
In fairness its not gonna be to everyones tastes but everyone who saw it as a work in progress at our workshop agreed it was hot..

When James was here having the last bits fitted earlier in the week and we saw the finished article we were really pleased.

It looks great.

I myself loved it and its gonna be interesting to see what everyones reactions are to it when it goes on the site tomorrow..

Renault 5 GT Turbo
He said he was gonna post them yesterday..I have got some great before and after shots showing the work..especially goot ones of the seats,dash..

Anyone wants them just ad your email addy or pm me and I will forward them to you via email.

Ffion

Gibson&Boyne

Racing Blue 182
Gibson&BoyneTrimming said:
I know he did say saturday..

Jamie..I'll email you some pics across now so you can have a cheeky look..

Ffion

Gibson&Boyne

Cheers, i still dont seem to have received them though
Put yours up below so we dont have to view in photobucket

JamesClioRearSeats.jpg

JamesCliofrontsanddoorcard.jpg

JamesCliocentreconsolcarpetandsteer.jpg

Glove.jpg

JamesClio172Front.jpg

JamesClio172DoorCard.jpg

JamesClio172Dash.jpg

BeforeandAfter.jpg

Frontandrearquarter.jpg

Last edited:
  Renault 5 GT Turbo
Garf172 said:
its different not sure whether i like it or not. looks like a top job done though

Thanks..its not gonna be to everyones tastes but the work is top notch..

We love it and I cant say that about all the stuff we do..especially the boot build we have just finished in purple and orange leather with pink stitching..lol

And no I am not joking..

Ffion

Gibson&Boyne Trimming