ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

interior and other progress

Renault 5 GT Turbo
racing182 said:
it does look very nice, but seems expensive for what you get

Expensive!

I am sure james will agree he got a great deal..

Have you any idea how many hours of work goes into a job like this!

Ffion

Gibson&Boyne Trimming

Racing Blue 182
can you pm me the cost of this one? i wouldnt mind my dash doing and the centre sections of my seats done in blue alcantara instead of the grey. how much would that cost?

Racing Blue 182
this much, pluss the back seats in between the leather

trim.gif

Renault 5 GT Turbo
We're gonna have a stand at FCS so anyone interested can come view some of our work..should be bringing 3 of our modified cars for the stand too hopefully including this one so you'll able to see it in the flesh.:D

Ffion

Gibson&Boyne Trimming

Looks better in the flesh, although I didnt have a proper look, I only thought he'd had the seats done! lol

Top work! :D

Renault 5 GT Turbo
Thanks - the only thing we didnt touch was the steering wheel which was a shame as our wheels are quality..all hand stitched..

Like I have said..not to everyones tastes but we're looking forward to seeing it featured soon.

Ffion
Gibson&Boyne Trimming
*Come see us at FCS

Chocolate Bar™
work is def top notch (alot better than shaffino leather anyhow ;)) thats exactly how i wanted my car doing, loving the colour scheme too :approve:

Renault 5 GT Turbo
Middo said:
work is def top notch (alot better than shaffino leather anyhow ;)) thats exactly how i wanted my car doing, loving the colour scheme too :approve:

Thanks..its great getting positive feedback.We are hoping that this car is gonna be on our stand at FCS along with 2 of our other featured cars..fingers crossed..

Mind you..if people think this is an extreme interior..wait til they see our own modified 5!:eek:

Ffion
Gibson&Boyne Trimming
*Come see us at FCS

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
i like it, not sure on the colour do ordination, i want mine ALL cream leather, Would love a price, but I'm thinking of going to Carisma and saying cover EVERYTHING and ill sell my kidney :)

also how long did that take?

Although I'm not sure wether leather should be for seas and have the rest colour coded and painted :D