ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior Carpet

was hoovering out my car earlier and noticed a big rip/hole in my actual floor carpet, i.e. the carpet in the drivers footwell right on where the carpet runs up the footwell towards the centre console surrounding the gearknob etc. its right on the bend.

raging actually, 29K miles and not even 3yr old and the carpets holier than a bishop bloody ex owner and her high heels

would buy a new carpet but I reckon renault will be charging silly money for a new 1. just wondered if anyone knows how much roughly before I go wasting my time checking with a renault dealership. its a black front carpet for a 04 plate mk2 ph3 dynamique I suppose I will be needing.

so anyone know

cheers.

Pic of the damage: really clueless as to how it coulda happened. tonight is the 1st time I recall seeing it but havin only had car 4weeks I doubt it was me whos made a tear like that in such a short space o time.

Picture005-4.gif

M2 Competition
Get some proper fitted mats, (ie justmatz style ones) should go far enough over to cover that up for the moment.

RB 182 Cup
ive got a spare rear section, i could get hold of a front 1 cheap this week. i'll give you a pm with a price if i can :)

hey mate that would be brilliant if you could. I only need the front section of it though, and it needs to be black/whatever proper colour name is used for 04 plate PH3 Dynamique carpet colour.

also need the sound proofing foam type stuff thats fitted under the floor carpet if you can get me it.

cheers.

anyone ever heard of "Renault Rapide Bodycare"?? saw something about it on the renault UK website, went into dealers for a part after that and they had a price list board for things like say

A price board headed "Body and Interior repairs" and a load of wee squares with like stone chips from £40, alloy kerbing from £25, Interior repairs from £25

im yet to ask the dealership but I'm thinking they may be able to repair my existing carpet, which would be champion. hopefully.

yeah its a good price but I'd rather not have to remove my seats/centre console etc. to get to removing the carpet, hence I'm gonna ask the renault rapide dept about how much to sort it, if its way OTT then I'll be contacting the seller about that 1. :)