ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior Options, models

Hi People

Need Some help i am searching soo hard to find a clio dynamique at the auction my girlfreinds dad goes too as he runs a garage, BUT they have had not 1 in 5 weeks and i am slowly losing faith as i cannot wait much longer

So the options are, ditch the clio idea even though i have just become a member, and get a Corsa SXI :S

Or Get a Clio but opt for the Expression model, which is where my title comes in to play

Which models of expression have the nicest interior, i.e. not cream and spotty seats,.....

Also some pictures of 51Reg interior of these models would be great as i cannot find much on the ol tinternet search engines

Cheers if u can help :)

seriously i wouldnt buy another renault, so i would look elsewhere, not sure were but deffo not reanult, but if you really must have a renault then try the cars for sale section on here, then try autotrader.co.uk

Oh right :S

Reason i have opted for Reno was i know 4 ppl who have new clios and not one problem, so thats kind of helped me

also i like the interior alot more than a corsa, its just the fact i dont want to get a clio with a naff interior :(

Quote: Originally posted by Gregga on 07 February 2005

Oh right :S

Reason i have opted for Reno was i know 4 ppl who have new clios and not one problem, so thats kind of helped me

also i like the interior alot more than a corsa, its just the fact i dont want to get a clio with a naff interior :(

they must be very lucky people, im being negative sorry, but im having loads of problems at them moment so its putting me off, i personally wont ever buy another renault till they sort there build quality/customer service out

ok..

Well although this may seem arrogant, with my dealing with renault with my moms car and with my mates they seem alright to me, it seems u have had a bad car unfortunatly, i have owned rovers before and never had problems yet some ppl will not buy them again etc.....

i know i want a clio, its just the issue of do i buy a model that im not too keen on the interior :(

im lookng on there

but as stated in my 1st post, i have to have it off my mrs dad as he is having the trade in car and ill pay trade price on the clio

its just the fact finding a dynamique at the auctions he goes too! so looks like an expression model maybe

No worries mate

thats my predicement, if i had the cash id go buy one right now, but its the fact i have to trade in and everywhere else wants £2k plsu the avensis, rather than 500-3k which the mrs dad has said i cn get one for

but do i get the lesser model