ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior Options

Clio II
Hi all,

I've got a Mk2 Ph1 1.2 Grande 5 door, and inside it's very... Grey. I was wondering whether other MK2's came with black plastic interiors? How much do used full interior sets (seats, dashboard panels, side panels etc.) tend to go for? (not looking for the sport/leather/alcantara seats etc)

Also, do seats from any other renaults fit directly to the clio?

I'm wondering because the car drives perfectly but is really grubby inside so it would be nice to bring it up to scratch!:)

Cheers

Pavel

*edited, got Phases and Marks confused ;)*

Last edited:
  Mk6 Fiesta Zs
hi mate.
i've got the same model as yours, but the 3 door. i just fitted a full Sport interior yesterday and imo it looks f**king awesome! defo recommend that. they can be steep prices though but just keep checkin on flebay and your due a bargain mate!

I've got a Mk2 Ph1 1.2 Grande 5 door, and inside it's very... Grey. I was wondering whether other MK2's came with black plastic interiors? How much do used full interior sets (seats, dashboard panels, side panels etc.) tend to go for? (not looking for the sport/leather/alcantara seats etc)

Also, do seats from any other renaults fit directly to the clio?

Seats from other Mk2 clios will fit.