ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior trim/panel question

Fiat Bravo Active TJet
I need to get power from the battery to the boot of the car. And I understand that there is a gromit on the left to get the power through, and that I should run the cable through the bottom of the trim to the boot.

What I'm not sure how to do is actually get the trim off to do that. I've heard/read that it's pretty easy to pull off as it's held on with clips or something, so what's the best way to get it off so that I can get the power to my amp in the boot?

Fiat Bravo Active TJet
Thanks I'll give it a try, this is my first time in doing anything like this, so don't wanan do anything wrong.

There's one thing that I noticed, and that's that there is the bonnet release lever on one side, how is that removed?

again just pull that towards the radio area and itll just pop off
never removed it as far as the rear though only front

LY 182
you dont need to pull all that off, just pull the rubber seal off round the door opening and tuck the wire down the gap

Fiat Bravo Active TJet
Sounds good for the front then, I will have to look at that by the weekend. Thanks guys.

Now I just need to know about the rear of the car and getting the cables to the boot :)

LY 182
Sounds good for the front then, I will have to look at that by the weekend. Thanks guys.

Now I just need to know about the rear of the car and getting the cables to the boot :)
thats just self explanitory, just look at it and it will explain itself
run the wiring along the side of the car untill you get to something that gets in your way then look for openings/places you can tuck the wire untill you end up in the boot

Fiat Bravo Active TJet
you dont need to pull all that off, just pull the rubber seal off round the door opening and tuck the wire down the gap

you can but i just find it neater when ive hidden it properly and not just tucked underneath

That's what I was thinking, I'd rather it be neat and tidy rather than tucked and stuffed.

I'll have a look this weekend and see where I get.

Cheers guys.