ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Introduce a friend deal (new customers) sky hd for £75 + fitting. Ends 31st Aug.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S
New customers only:-

Sky's blurb:

If you love the freedom of watching what you want, when you want with Sky+, you may know someone else who'd love it too? When you introduce your friends to Sky TV we'll give them their choice of a free Sky+ box, or a Sky+ HD box for just £75.

As a special thank you for introducing a friend to the excitement of Sky TV, you'll receive a Sky+ HD box for just £75 (normal price £150).

pm firstname, surname and E-Mail address for details.

Must be new customers and must sign up before 31st August, so not long left!

And yes, I'm only offering it because I want a sky hd box myself!

:cheers:

clio 172 cup
its not £150 normal price they are only charging £60 for standard box and £100 for sky plus box

A4 Avant
I had a new HD box installed Friday and the guy said if you haggle on the phone you can get the HD box fro £75 anyway.

dk

911 GTS Cab
I had a new HD box installed Friday and the guy said if you haggle on the phone you can get the HD box fro £75 anyway.
indeed, if you call up sky and tell them you might leave or go to virgin, they offer you HD for £75, if you take either movies or sports on the main package i believe.

it has been on HUKD and various other places.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S
might try that one. i don't have the choice of virgin where i live though, so not sure if they'll go for it.

57 Clio Campus Sport
I got a little sky leaflet in the post on Saturday which said Sky HD is only £75 now. Nothing to do with introducing a friend. Could be because I'm and existing customer though?

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S
Hmm, I'm an existing customer. Wonder if they would only offer that to their premium subscribers though? I recently cut back my package.

Think I might wait for freesat to offer a recording box, will save a few quid!

57 Clio Campus Sport
On the leaflet it says as long as you take the Sky HD mix (£10/month) you can get the box for £75. I think you need the Sky HD mix to watch HD anyway, I think BBC HD and Channel 4 HD are free but the rest you need the Sky HD mix for.

Also with Sky HD when you get the Sky HD mix you only get the HD versions of the channels you subscribe to in your normal subscription.

e.g if you have Sky Movies included in your package you get Sky Movies HD 1 and HD 2 (also another 5 HD movie channels coming next month) but if you do not have Sky Movies included in your package you do not get the HD versions of these channels