ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOllieSM's dynamique 1.2

Monaco 172
Good plan with not spending anymore, im currently looking out for a 182!! Good luck with the safe driving!

Good plan with not spending anymore, im currently looking out for a 182!! Good luck with the safe driving!

Any luck with a 182 ATM? I've now decided I'm going to get a 172 cup. I almost prefer the look, and much prefer the standard wheels they come with! And the cloth seats don't bother me as such as I may have 2 recaro bucket seats ready to put straight in ;)

Monaco 172
Just arranged a viewing on a 172 in monaco :p looks almost identical to my current car (odyssey). Very excited to see it on wednesday, i looked at cups, but i'd rather have the luxuries inside!

Just arranged a viewing on a 172 in monaco :p looks almost identical to my current car (odyssey). Very excited to see it on wednesday, i looked at cups, but i'd rather have the luxuries inside!

Nice one mate! See I prefer the idea of it being slightly quicker and aren't too fussed about the luxuries so cup is what il be getting :p

Monaco 172
Nice one mate! See I prefer the idea of it being slightly quicker and aren't too fussed about the luxuries so cup is what il be getting :p
Are they even much quicker? ive sold my clio already, to my brother, so it should be staying on CS.net!

So this is the end of the project thread. I've now upgraded to a flame red 172! 57k miles, F/S/H, 1 owner from new with all the optional extras. Pretty much immaculate on the outside, and spotless on the inside! Got 2 quick pictures this morning but its in dire need of a wash. Anyway, this is her! Centre caps are to follow!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363906340.733310.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363906377.306769.jpg

Couldn't be happier. Runs so nice, just need to get used to the power! 1.2 - 2.0 is a bit of a step up!

Ollie

I won't :) I'm a little poor ATM anyway due to paying the insurance additional fee and buying the car so il be driving safe to save fuel! Just want to get a skoda splitter for it and spray the grill satin black and it'll be proper tidy I think :)

Does look very tidy, keep it clean, maybe treat it to a detail ;)

Very nice mate, bet you're glad you got it!

I like how your poor little 1.2 is trying to get in the photos as well lol. Will you be sad to see it go?

Need to get some xenons for mine, look so much nicer than normal headlights! :)

Very nice mate, bet you're glad you got it!

I like how your poor little 1.2 is trying to get in the photos as well lol. Will you be sad to see it go?

Need to get some xenons for mine, look so much nicer than normal headlights! :)

I'm over the moon! Great car :) I will miss it tbh the 1.2. It's been alot of fun. Only saving grace I suppose Is the fact il be seeing the sport in its space which is what I've always wanted! Yeah the xenons are so nice. I actually had somebody flash me earlier :S must be bright!

And your new car is nice :p I saw it on eBay and thought it looked good. You going CSS? As il be there, and wouldn't mind seeing yours!

I'm over the moon! Great car :) I will miss it tbh the 1.2. It's been alot of fun. Only saving grace I suppose Is the fact il be seeing the sport in its space which is what I've always wanted! Yeah the xenons are so nice. I actually had somebody flash me earlier :S must be bright!

And your new car is nice :p I saw it on eBay and thought it looked good. You going CSS? As il be there, and wouldn't mind seeing yours!

Glad to hear it :) I think everyone misses their first cars, I know I'll miss mine lol! Yeah thats what I think as well :p

They just the standard bulbs in? I'll have to keep an eye out for some for sale.

Yeah I'm going to CSS mate, I'd like to have a look round yours too. You camping as well?

Glad to hear it :) I think everyone misses their first cars, I know I'll miss mine lol! Yeah thats what I think as well :p

They just the standard bulbs in? I'll have to keep an eye out for some for sale.

Yeah I'm going to CSS mate, I'd like to have a look round yours too. You camping as well?

They are standard bulbs I believe yeah. Don't think il be camping as il be coming down with the girlfriend and il have a mate following in his non sport, but either way I'm there 100%! :)

And thankyou to everyone with the kind comments :) before I brought a sport I had all these plans in my mind of things I'd do.... But now I have one I can say I don't think il be doing anything for a long time. I'm happy with everything! Just little cosmetic bits like a splitter and spraying of the grill are all I actually have in mind ATM! Other then that, a bloody good clean!

The 1.2 is gone. Sold off cheap to a mate (£800), this was the last picture I got of her before she was driven off.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365099236.621928.jpg

Quite sad really lol. But hey ho. Loving the new car! For people who havnt seen my new thread I've started now, these are the recent snaps of the new one (old pics sucked as it was filthy and missing the centre caps!!)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365099308.404473.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365099321.459310.jpg

Anyway :) new thread comes up under 'iOllieSM's new car' or something along those lines lol. Progress will be slow for first few months but it'll come!
Ollie

Literally sold mine an hour ago as well. Was sad to see it drive away!

Really like your new car mate, and avatar too ;)

Will keep an eye out for your progress thread.

Thanks mate :p yours is a lovely motor too! i actually saw yours on ebay and thought, wow.... id love to own that, then next thing its yours! You doing much to that or keeping as is?

Haha cheers :p I'll be keeping it pretty much the same really. Not much I can actually do tbh lol. I'm sure I'll find something though :)

What have you got planned for yours then?

Haha cheers :p I'll be keeping it pretty much the same really. Not much I can actually do tbh lol. I'm sure I'll find something though :)

What have you got planned for yours then?

Fair enough, yeah there's always something! And main things will be a set of cooksport springs or an equivalent which is highly rated, 15mm spacers front and rear, RON98 remap, smaller arial, going to tart up the engine bay a bit :p that's all I have in mind really lol. Maybe in the future a set of ultralegerras or something - that'd be nice ;p but my main plan for the car is to just drive it!

I was about to reply about your 1.2 when i got to the point that you changed it, always a good step up with the 182, i loved you r 1.2 tho... black bonnet and simple details, i might do my roof, mine's kinda similar to your 1.2, anyway, congrats for the 182 and enjoy it, doesn't need much other than love.

I was about to reply about your 1.2, when I got to the point that you changed it. It's always a good step up with the 172. I loved your 1.2 though... Black bonnet and simple details, I might do my roof, mine's kinda similar to your 1.2. Anyway, congratulations on the 172 and enjoy it, doesn't need much other than ITBs, recaro's, exhaust, remap, coilovers, turini's, a splitter, cup spoiler and a detail. Oh and a little bit of love too.

EFA ;)

I was about to reply about your 1.2 when i got to the point that you changed it, always a good step up with the 182, i loved you r 1.2 tho... black bonnet and simple details, i might do my roof, mine's kinda similar to your 1.2, anyway, congrats for the 182 and enjoy it, doesn't need much other than love.

Thanks mate! Yeah I loved my 1.2 aswell :p kind of went a bit mad on it and it worked out well! and cheers! If you want to keep an eye on any thread, my new one called 'iOllieSM's new car' will be the better one to watch :)