ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS 5.1

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
My bad, expected it to fix that system thing mentioned earlier.

No matter, would be a useful update tho

Still on a nice jailbroken 5.0.1 - get really good battery life, don't know what everyone's problem was - can easily get 24 hours on it!

Bus w**ker
I can get four days, maybe more*, out of mine...if I don't use it at all.

*if it's turned off.

No chance mine will last a full day if I'm hammering it, but I wouldn't expect it or any other smart phone too.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Since updating to 5.1.1 I've not had any crashes on safari on iPad like I was getting, especially when replying on here.

I have noticed though, that tabs used to stay populated with the page, I.e. when you changed between tabs it wouldn't reload the page like it used to a year ago, I preferred it eh en they changed it to not refresh the page when moving between tabs, but it would seem that maybe there wasn't enough memory to do this, that's why we started seeing issues, so they have gone back to the old way of refreshing, it's not everytime, much be after so long. Seems more stable, but sometimes it's a pain it reloading when I might want to see what that page already had on it.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Since updating to 5.1.1 I've not had any crashes on safari on iPad like I was getting, especially when replying on here.

I have noticed though, that tabs used to stay populated with the page, I.e. when you changed between tabs it wouldn't reload the page like it used to a year ago, I preferred it eh en they changed it to not refresh the page when moving between tabs, but it would seem that maybe there wasn't enough memory to do this, that's why we started seeing issues, so they have gone back to the old way of refreshing, it's not everytime, much be after so long. Seems more stable, but sometimes it's a pain it reloading when I might want to see what that page already had on it.

Im getting that problem even though I've updated. Safari crashes every so often. Doesn't bother me much but I wish it wouldn't.

The refresh thing gets on my tits a bit too. Would like it to refresh when I tell it to not when it thinks it needs to

CBR1000RR Fireblade
My iPhone has crashed quite a few times since installing the update. Something which it never did before, I might try a restore.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
My ipad has been crashing a bit since the update too. Various apps just quit now and again.

Bus w**ker
No problems for me on either iPhone 4 or my iPad (3rd gen). Only app I've had crash lately is Tapatalk and that's nothing new.

Ph2 172
Gouldy, good point, mine has crashed 2 or 3 times this week, and I don't think it has ever done it before.