ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

Titanium 182
Re: iphone appstore must haves?

i got this thing on my N95 where it lights up and goes green on the screen making the lightsaber sound and then when you swing it it sounds like its hitting other lightsabers :rolleyes:

SLK 350

Nope it got pulled at request of Lucas Arts I heard, guess they want their own licensed one up. There's a copycat app called iSaber though.

SLK 350

Thanks Sneeks sounds great, will setup a channel at work and see how it works!

Citroen DS3 DSport

The download is free for the first 100,000 downloads so be quick as that number will be reached fast.

106 GTi

Seems a sweet little app, all working here.

Also found a pikey free renamed version of Tetris in the app store to keep me happy :)

Citroen DS3 DSport

iFooty is excellent. BBC News, results, live updates and fixtures for UK teams.

RB 182

InstaMapper is a great use of the GPS on the new iPhone, it's basically a tracker that gets plotted in real time onto Google Maps, plus the application is free. Only down side is the application has to be running to keep updating so drains battery, though a in-car charger for example in the car would solve that.

This is the site for it and it has a demo there as well - http://www.instamapper.com/

SLK 350

Cheers for heads up Sneeks, Air Share is exactly what I've been looking for due to FileMagnet not supporting Windoze.

Going to buy Real Football too, seems ace.

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra

G-Tech G force meter, does your 0-60 times too. Pretty good when in a stable cradle.

Citroen DS3 DSport

I've been testing Air Sharing tonight, great little app and so far no crashes. I'm looking forward to the 2.1 firmware update this Friday and hopefully it fixes the main stability issues with the iPhone.

I reckon I'll buy the football game, it does look really good.

SLK 350

Its 10x nicer to look at than that video would portray. Next update includes Wifi gaming with other players apparently.

Friday update will be great, simply the claims of significantly improved battery, and the added activesync functionality is enough to make me have an Applgasm.

Shame it wasn't released yesterday mind given new phones come with 2.1 on.

Citroen DS3 DSport

What added Activesync functionality have they announced, I never read anything about that? I did read that it is now added to the Touch so that it matches the iPhone but that seems pretty pointless when you must rely on a wifi connection to use it.

E39 530i

I sure someone posted something up a few weeks ago but cant sem to fid the thread