ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

Honda. Tesla Someday
Re: iPhone "must have" apps?

Nice one... Just got the intro, there's one 5 mins away from me. Tomorrow I am all over that.

Found my first GeoCache yesterday. had to crawl in under a fallen tree n everything! Was so much fun! LoL felt like a kid again!

There r=are just under 1 million caches hidden around the world! Its great!

Anyways, I'm gonna go out caching again soon!!

BTW, the INTRO version of the software is no where near as good as the full version, I highly recommmend the full version.

p.s: make an account on geocaching.com then link it to your iPhone app!

172//Crap Micra//Bus

Ye, I'm going to go see what it's all about later. Then if I deem it worthy, will pay the fiver next payday lol. What's the differnces in apps? What did you find, and did you keep it? Heard about it ages ago, just forgot about it.

AK

M240i

Found my first GeoCache yesterday. had to crawl in under a fallen tree n everything! Was so much fun! LoL felt like a kid again!

There r=are just under 1 million caches hidden around the world! Its great!

Anyways, I'm gonna go out caching again soon!!

BTW, the INTRO version of the software is no where near as good as the full version, I highly recommmend the full version.

p.s: make an account on geocaching.com then link it to your iPhone app!

So what is it you find?!

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

Gonna try this as well got it on my jailbroken phone so will let you know if I find anything. Says Theres about 10 around my current location

Honda. Tesla Someday

Ye, I'm going to go see what it's all about later. Then if I deem it worthy, will pay the fiver next payday lol. What's the differnces in apps? What did you find, and did you keep it? Heard about it ages ago, just forgot about it.

Difference in apps is huge! the free one only gives you 3 locations for starters, and wont let you save favourites. It also wont give you all details, hints, log entries, let you enter log entries, let you find all caches near you in a huge list and on a map.

I found a little rubber goldfish! LOL, kept it, was cool! Also signed the log book etc! All good fun!

172//Crap Micra//Bus

I'm knackered!! Me an a mate where bored, so figured why not. To nicer day to stay in really. Must have done 4 miles, all on foot. Stopped at the chippy and the pub though lol. Found 2 of 3, cba with the 3rd. Found the app is not always that accurate at zeroing in, but that perhaps the fault of the original person. we must have looked a right bunch of idiots for the first. Was quite easy really. Yet we were trapsing in the undergrowth everywhere. The first was a beaker, with a kids maze thing and a game card with a flyer signed by Jesus himself lol. Signed the logbook left the gifts. The 2nd was a film case, just a frog hair clip. At the end of the day. Killed a few hours and was a good laugh. I'd imagine if you took kids with you, they'd love the whole thing. Might update at somepoint, but pay days a while off yet.

Honda. Tesla Someday

went out geocaching today! ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!

Found another cache... found a bank note in it along with LOTS of other things! The bank note has chinese? writing on it and says ten thousand dollars. Will post a pic, want to know if its real n how much its worth! ALSO found a TRACKING BUG!! Scrooge McDuck! He has been over 37,000 miles!!! been travelling 5 years!! I am going to move him closer to heathrow as he needs to get back to South Africa! LOL brilliant!

Spent over an hour walking round a graveyard to find all this! Had to look for a tombstone with a certain name on it: John Francis Teale.

172//Crap Micra//Bus

It is good.

Whatever you do people... Do NOT get Line Up 2!! It's UBER addictive. After HOURS of playing, I can't beat about 3k points :(

SG9 Forester STi

My latest one is Sleep Analysis, was only £1.89 or something silly like that, it records sounds over a certain decibel level. Which means in the morning I get to listen to the stranger that is me during my sleep talk about soup and pillows lol, funny stuff.

AK

M240i

Vickyx said:
My latest one is Sleep Analysis, was only £1.89 or something silly like that, it records sounds over a certain decibel level. Which means in the morning I get to listen to the stranger that is me during my sleep talk about soup and pillows lol, funny stuff.

Lol upload the recordings :cool:

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi

Saw vickys post so i bought it,

Omg 617 distruption in my sleep last night, i know i was dreaming about scary stuff like paranormal activity and you hear me going "what" etc in the recording, but the amount of strange noises happening is unreal. I was home alone last night yet doors were beeing opend and i was still in bed :s

Il do another one tonight to test again

SG9 Forester STi

Lol haven't transferred them to the Laptop yet but will try and do it today and post something up for laugh. Just hope I can take bits out as the first few go's I set the threshold too low which meant i had a zillion interruptions and had to go through to find the funny stuff. Lol @ your doors James!!!

SG9 Forester STi

Sorry fail by me there ...it's sleep analyzer :eek: can't upload though which sucks, it would appear I'm not technical enough to use the sync docs program that let you upload the files to your computer.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

Street Fighter IV came out and it's AWESOME!

Last edited:
  Citroen DS3 DSport

Official FIA F1 2010 Application which is free rather than the somewhat more expensive version also available

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/formula1-com-application/id359469064?mt=8

656a13ff.jpg

8ba54f3e.jpg

8ac73f04.jpg

e4deacbd.jpg

Last edited:
  Facelift R53 Cooper S

Downloaded that yesterday myself, decent app!

I did for about half a milli second consider buying the £19.99 app, then reality hit me and said "don't be stupid"

Citroen DS3 DSport

Downloaded that yesterday myself, decent app!

I did for about half a milli second consider buying the £19.99 app, then reality hit me and said "don't be stupid"

Yeah same here so I'm happy to see a official free app available.

57 Clio Campus Sport

Couldn't find the free one so bought the £20 one, its impressive, has a live 3d map that shows where cars are on track etc