ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Re: iPhone "must have" apps

slow shutter is quite good, you can change the shutter rate and the exposure the only thing that lets it down is the very small image size.

not bad for 59p though

I'm probably a little late on finding it but how amazing is DropBox!!! Badgered my mates to sign up and its so easy once set up to share anything we want, no memory sticks etc.

Is there an app available to down videos straight from YouTube as an Mp3/Avi etc.

Bit of a long shot but always wondered. I want bacon rolls on my phone!

There are loads in the App Store aswell mate.

I used to use Yourtube when I had a jailbroken 3GS but now I have the iPhone 4 I bought "Downloads" works fine for me.

Lol. I've not found a female yet.

Trouble is when you do get a guy with his c**k out, you basically have to touch it to swipe to the next person :(

Honda. Tesla Someday

Am I missing something?? Search for it but it doesnt exist...

Also, how would an iPhone control a TV etc, it doesnt have infra-red!?

182 ff

hey just new to the i phone so instead of reading 93 pages can people help me with a little list of must haves

cheers mark

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

Flick kick is genuinely all you need. Maybe an extra charger, mine's on 25% right now from playing it too much.

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182

fookin hell just got that chatr app the 2nd thing i saw was winky not cool:nono: