ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

SQ5
ac84db1314be852682e7ee1cd765398d.jpg

???

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I downloaded it and then deleted it. Sometimes it would open the old keyboard when I'd open the text box instead of swift key meaning I kept having to click on the globe and select it.

Did look better though.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I downloaded it and then deleted it. Sometimes it would open the old keyboard when I'd open the text box instead of swift key meaning I kept having to click on the globe and select it.

Did look better though.

You didn't set it up correctly in your keyboard settings and delete the IOS English UK keyboard

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
SwiftKey for me on the keyboard front.

@c4pob I have no idea lol... she has something that gives you daily tips or some s**t, I'm sure it's more for the mum anyway.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Never knew how many features the health app has its been tracking my steps etc. Think I need to get on my feet more haha.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I will try deleting the native keyboard

Worked for me. Because there's an emoji keyboard built In, swift key is the only keyboard you need.

I've been using it for a couple of days and gotten used to it now. It's everything that the IOS English keyboard should have been originally

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Worked for me. Because there's an emoji keyboard built In, swift key is the only keyboard you need.

I've been using it for a couple of days and gotten used to it now. It's everything that the IOS English keyboard should have been originally

I've been using it for months and don't find the predictive element is that good.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
MSQRD is a pretty clever app, completely free too. It's just a bit of fun, face swap one is pretty good.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
Has anyone tried MSQRD yet, the face swap thing is a great laugh, here's a couple of examples..

Me and my mother
d588886.jpg

It works on toys too, me and woody
d45c4b8.jpg

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I don't want to start a whole new thread for one question so I thought i'd ask in here.
My friend has a Samsung and on his maps he open a function that shows him where hes been all day using his maps, so he travelled to work at 5.40 am and arrived at 5.47 etc then went home and walked to the pub 1 mile away etc etc.
Is there anything like this on the iPhone as I cant see anything. Really useful bit of kit I think.

just-that-ek

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane R26
So basically you think your 'mate' is playing away and want to keep track of where 'shes' been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't want to start a whole new thread for one question so I thought i'd ask in here.
My friend has a Samsung and on his maps he open a function that shows him where hes been all day using his maps, so he travelled to work at 5.40 am and arrived at 5.47 etc then went home and walked to the pub 1 mile away etc etc.
Is there anything like this on the iPhone as I cant see anything. Really useful bit of kit I think.
That's just google maps timeline feature. If you download google maps it has this feature on ios too.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
anyone got a replacement for Moves since it got deleted. I've downloaded the MovesX but it's not as good.

oh a separate note I use an app called Vehicle Smart for mileage and MOT checking

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
FR legends.

One of the better driving games on a mobile imo. Really like the detail they have put into the cars which have plenty of tuning options.
45929164-7882-4478-9CF5-9D17DF0192C1.png
A38AFA0E-31E4-4DF3-8883-B5FC02B72EE2.png
6E7218B2-C97A-43DF-A733-4D7989DAF29E.png

F235D146-FE61-4F33-9DDA-81C30CF7DE59.png

Oh and there is an E30 BMW which was a nice addition.
2697477C-C944-4A00-820B-B169BD39D1BA.png

And Drift Ebisu ?
BA1E68B7-3C56-43D2-B858-4B02E9FDFD24.png

Last edited: