ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

57 Clio Campus Sport
Re: iPhone "must have" apps?

Just to let people know Tweetie has now changed to Twitter and I free. Best Twitter app for iPhone by far!

AK

M240i
iPhone "must have" apps?

I've downloaded it but have no idea what I'm doing on it lol all my guys got shot right away lol

SLK 350

Street Fighter 4 is immense if you haven't played it. Best graphics I've seen on the iPhone and plays very nicely indeed.

57 Clio Campus Sport

I've downloaded it but have no idea what I'm doing on it lol all my guys got shot right away lol

Need to get a group of them then charge. Tap them to stop them and then can slide two finger across screen to charge.

dk

911 GTS Cab

should i add ipad apps to this thread or do we need to start another one please?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
iPad "Must Have" Apps

;)

http://itunes.apple.com/app/beejiveim-for-ipad/id372269251?mt=8

mzl.txxamjtr.480x480-75.jpg

BeeJive IM

dk

911 GTS Cab
Re: iPad "Must Have" Apps

Time magazine has great photos an vids
Wired magazine is the most impressive interactive mag ATM
Financial times app has free updates until July 31st I think (maybe too intellectual for cs?)
Marvel comics - even if you aren't into comics it's cleverly done
F1 timing app-expensive but cool
Zinio - magazine app
Guardian eyewitness- stunning photo each day from the news with pro photographer tips
Citrix-if you have this at work it's a must have and free
Elements - quite large at over a gig download but visually stunning and shows off the iPad very well

Was disappointed the Facebook app wasn't HD but you don't really need it, looks brilliant in safari on the big screen

dk

911 GTS Cab

Real racing HD is a good game and showoff app

Command & conquer looks good and scrabble look ike fun using the iPad as the game board and the your iPhones as your letter holders, great idea.

I can see this getting expensive.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Press Reader is great, just got my sunday newspapers delivered to my pad this morning, all in lovely high res, even has the magazine supplements and most newspapers from around the world.

You can make the Facebook app properly full screen with no pixelation if you jailbreak it and install an app from it.

http://gizmodo.com/5529939/run-iphone-apps-on-ipad-without-pixel-doubling for details

Virtuoso is a good free piano app
Doodle Buddy is good for doodling and also comes with different backgrounds for hangman and noughts and crosses
Wikipanion is a nice free wikipedia app
Airhockey is another app that works well and is another show off app

dk

911 GTS Cab

yeah, got wikipanion, not bad.

i'm using facebook on safari and tbh, because of the large screen i prefer it to the app, everything i need to use i on the one page rather than having to go through the menu screen.

will try airhockey, i like showoff apps to shut the haters up ;)

real racing HD is amazing
NFS Shift
Worms HD
F1 app
Angry birds HD
Scrabble

All awesome. I agree with facebook, much better on safari until they maybe release a proper version for the iPad?

dk

911 GTS Cab

i just use the email function like i do for exchange, have both accounts in there, no need for a hotmail app.

dk

911 GTS Cab

i wish you didn't have the same avatar as me, i keep thinking i have posted when i haven't ;)

MINI-R32-integrale
Re: iPhone "must have" apps

Out today, but have not seen it mentioned yet, RenaultSport have released the R.S. Monitor as an iphone app and is based upon the Megane 250 monitor, of course only going on there description as never used a 250 monitor.

0-100km/h (0-62)
lap timer
G meter

Not used it yet, but looks pretty slick and is free.

Cupra

At first glance it just looks like DK is talking to himself throughout this thread.

iWant one.

dk

911 GTS Cab

right so iplayer is very good, resolution is soooo high, looks high def.

for a good document managerand pdf reader, even allows you to download docs to your ipad and save them is goodreader, only costs 59p but is brilliant. used it to download a few pdfs for an install i did today, saves you needing a connection where you view them as whenever you go to a different browser window it seems to refresh the page in safari.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

may interest some of you...

magic have their own app now to listen again etc and listen live. total win if you don't live close enough to London to pick it up. :D got it playing now. :cool:

free too obviously.

Titanium Clio 182

Fragger.
New(ish) I think.
Bit like Angry Birds, but with little diddy soldiers. And hand grenades :D

Clio 197

Out today, but have not seen it mentioned yet, RenaultSport have released the R.S. Monitor as an iphone app and is based upon the Megane 250 monitor, of course only going on there description as never used a 250 monitor.

0-100km/h (0-62)
lap timer
G meter

Not used it yet, but looks pretty slick and is free.

If you read the reviews someone has put:

Not bad! Visit Cliosport.net!!!!!!

.....Nice plug