ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Re: iPhone "must have" apps

Just got the F1 app. I like it a lot.

F1 2011 Timing?

£20 is steep but I had it last year and it was great so have bought it ready for this season. Be nice if the news section was kept up to date, they seem to only post the odd bit of news.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

tempted by nba jam. looks really good.

tiny wings is so addictive!! love the music. can't get past island 7... got x 20 multiplyer but can't get the 10 jumps on the first island bit. any advise?

top score is 120,000 ish

R26

Has anyone got the app where you plug it into your car and it shows boost pressure etc, like a scangauge. forgot all their names :(

Never above 25mpg

F1 2011 Timing?

£20 is steep but I had it last year and it was great so have bought it ready for this season. Be nice if the news section was kept up to date, they seem to only post the odd bit of news.

I'd buy the 2011 app if it updated itself yearly but £20 a year for it sounds a bit much imo!

Got Bejeweled 2 the other day! Just like the PC game, good stuff.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Re: iPad "Must Have" Apps

Houzz - basically pictures of mint houses. And I mean mint.

Arctic FF 182

Anyone got that 'whatsappmessenger' and know if its worth getting? looks like bbm to me.

Yeah its pretty much the same thing, it works cross platforms too which is good, and it requires no pins, it searches through your phonebook and automatically comes up with people who already have the app. Its free to download on Blackberrys and iirc Android too. If you send a few MMS messages it pays for itself. The other day when Vodafone was down my sister was still able to message me over wifi using the app which is cool too :)

Bus w**ker

Anyone got that 'whatsappmessenger' and know if its worth getting? looks like bbm to me.

It's shite, may as well just text as you have to have the other persons number anyway. Only benefit is that you can send dirty pictures for free over it.

I use ping. It's free and works just fine.

What's the deal with email, can you not syncronise email app and hotmail account so it deletes or marks read on both. Or mark all read, very limited functions.

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)

I use ping. It's free and works just fine.

What's the deal with email, can you not syncronise email app and hotmail account so it deletes or marks read on both. Or mark all read, very limited functions.

No Skinny, it's because Hotmail do not support it, give Gmail a go, its free and works brilliantly, however, if you want the best solution for your iPhone, then you cannot beat MobileMe.

Although WhatsApp and Ping! are good, i have found Beluga to be a really good app recently, its owned by Facebook so expect some cool integration to come in the future if you are into that sort of thing!

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS

I can never get Gmail to work properly on the iPhone (probably because I'm being retarded). When I "delete" a message, it doesn't delete it. I have to "move to trash". And I have to do it from the "All Mail" folder, doesn't work if I do it from the "Inbox" folder.

Real shame, first proper letdown to the BB. I'll check out MobileMe. Changing to gmail isn't ideal.

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)

I can never get Gmail to work properly on the iPhone (probably because I'm being retarded). When I "delete" a message, it doesn't delete it. I have to "move to trash". And I have to do it from the "All Mail" folder, doesn't work if I do it from the "Inbox" folder.

Yeh, you have it on "Archive" instead of "Delete"... there is a setting you can change though... got to Settings> Mail, Contacts, Calendars> Gmail> then switch Archive to "OFF".

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS

I don't have an archive option :( . I have it set-up as an exchange server, so I can get push emails (if that makes sense). Does that make a difference?

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)

I don't have an archive option :( . I have it set-up as an exchange server, so I can get push emails (if that makes sense). Does that make a difference?

yeh, Gmail supports push, so just remove the account in the settings, then set it up again through the Gmail option, i set it up for customers everyday and have no probs whatsoever. :)

Go cry to your momma!

You can get hotmail to sync' properly now. You use m.hotmial.com as the server address and a few other things need changed.

Google it..

Citroen DS3 DSport
Re: iPad "Must Have" Apps

iMovie (iPad 2, iPhone 4) update and GarageBand are available now

Last edited: