ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

Cupra
I was addicted to this to for a bit, then cheated and got up to floor 58 and took all of the fun out it. :(

Life is back to normal again.

MINI FJCW
Wow, huge money!

Do you upgrade the stock on the floors at all? I've only done it to places such as the pub which literally sell out in 2 minutes.

I think I would be classed as addict on this game, can't put it down lol.

Edition 30
Wow, huge money!

Do you upgrade the stock on the floors at all? I've only done it to places such as the pub which literally sell out in 2 minutes.

I think I would be classed as addict on this game, can't put it down lol.

Yeah, all my food places are Level 3 atm.

Just saving up to knock them all up to four.

I am seriously addicted, it's beyond sad.

Do you have a game centre addy?

MINI FJCW
Yeah, all my food places are Level 3 atm.

Just saving up to knock them all up to four.

I am seriously addicted, it's beyond sad.

Do you have a game centre addy?

Lol I've even started renaming places, :eek:.

Yeah it should be, Pete Nov, failing that will be PeteNov.

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
deleted TinyTower today as it got to the point where i needed 'Bux' for everything - funnily enough you have to buy them unless you wait a age for them to build up.

MINI FJCW
I can't seem to check yours out, every time I click your tower it crashes!

Lol yeah only started renaming them, good bit of fun.

How much does it cost to build your new floor? Must be pushing 1 million?

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
SRS?

I get 40-50 bux a day from fully stocking and lift usage...

i hardly ever got them from fully re-stocking, seemed random. lift usage would give me a couple a day. bearing in mind i have a job and life, so only really spent 15 mins a day on it... had enough cash from sales (as they happened while not on the app) for floors, just no Bux to upgrade

Edition 30
I can't seem to check yours out, every time I click your tower it crashes!

Lol yeah only started renaming them, good bit of fun.

How much does it cost to build your new floor? Must be pushing 1 million?

i hardly ever got them from fully re-stocking, seemed random. lift usage would give me a couple a day. bearing in mind i have a job and life, so only really spent 15 mins a day on it... had enough cash from sales (as they happened while not on the app) for floors, just no Bux to upgrade

15 mins isn't long enough to appreciate it!

320d M Sport
Zombie Gunship. Brilliant, basically the AC130 level from Call Of Duty, but shooting zombies instead. You can upgrade guns, ammo etc. 69p bargain!!

Edition 30
bored after a couple of mins each time i open the app. 15 mins total a day i reckon. tapping the lift gets boring after the first one.

I can see why.

I just check from time to time, don't sometimes bother with the lift.

Just stock in and close app, open up again and do the same, it's like routine now.

1.8 Civic EX
lol at the tiny tower addiction, it's slowly wearing off for me now, up to floor 56 now I think.

Lets Golf 3 is free at the moment, picked it up last night on the pad, not had a go yet though..

pretty sure I've mentioned it before but Zite on the ipad is also good for up to date news etc on gadgets/games/cars etc

Never above 25mpg
lol at the tiny tower addiction, it's slowly wearing off for me now, up to floor 56 now I think.

Lets Golf 3 is free at the moment, picked it up last night on the pad, not had a go yet though..

pretty sure I've mentioned it before but Zite on the ipad is also good for up to date news etc on gadgets/games/cars etc

Let's Golf 3 is pretty poor tbh. Fun but you can only progress on a par or less and says you've failed if you have got a bogey or double bogey.

Just think the game (which is obviously aimed at kids) gives them the wrong impression of golf!

Real Golf HD is much better!

1.8 Civic EX
yeah finally, got round to having a go on it last night. It's alright for a quick pick up and play job, not sure it'll be staying on the ipad for long...

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
Siege Hero is pretty mint... and it's free

is it not just another rip off of angry birds?

i'm getting bored of games all being the same or very similar, and having to wait for stuff (sim type ones). even worse is where u get the option to have instant win by paying money. b******s

Mk2 Golf GTI
Zombie Gunship is ace

zombie-gunship.jpg

Goliath I
is it not just another rip off of angry birds?

i'm getting bored of games all being the same or very similar, and having to wait for stuff (sim type ones). even worse is where u get the option to have instant win by paying money. b*****ds

It is, almost a complete rip off infact... but its free and fun

less throwing birds, more collapsing levels, an varies as the game progresses