ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

dk

911 GTS Cab
CloudOn

Currently free on app store and is f*cking brilliant! Increases the value of having an iPad IMO! Lets you edit office docs actually using office! Very very very good and works really well!!

Must download.

yeah, its ok, you need dropbox too.

Hailo if you live or work in london and use cabs is good

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Been playing theme park recently. Anyone fancy saving me from searching through the thread and tell me what the 'must have' apps are?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Cool cheers I have been playing dragonvale, theme park, doodle jump and race penguin so far lol.
Will try some of them ones mate thanks.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
And quite difficult on the higher levels, I had to give in on one or two and go to YouTube :eek:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I got that havent really tried it properly yet.

Anyone tried dragonvale so sad but its quite addictive for the type of game it is.
Only just got into temple run its pretty awesome tbf.

Clio 1.2 16V
Spice Bandits for anyone that likes tower defence type games.

Temple run is quite good, need more practice on it though lol:(

Goliath I
Draw something

Great fun. Although whats the point in the people who just write you the answer?

It's f**king pictionary!

Cupra
iPhone4 and onwards you can use the native tethering if it is enabled by your provider. If it isn't, then you can activate with a Jailbreak app (teatherme etc). There was an app in the appstore that allowed you to do it, but Apple removed it fairly quickly.

I want a decent FPS, recommendations please!! Don't mind spending money on something decent! DOOM is tempting me!!