ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

Mk2 Golf GTI
lostwinds 2 is epic! Lovely graphics and music. Controls can be a little annoying but I'd go as far as saying it's the best asdventure/platform game I've played on iOS

New Star Soccer is comfortably the best game I've played on my iPad, I'm sure it must have been mentioned here but it's worth highlighting again if so (it's a long running PC game)

Appallingly addictive and very well put together. Whilst you have EA etc shoehorning console football onto tablets this comes along which is just perfect for touch screens.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Completed the bacteria on normal. Going to move on o the next type now.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
How did you do it? I can either infect every country but not everyone or I can kill whole country's but not spread it

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Completed the bacteria on normal. Going to move on o the next type now.

Let me know how you get on Seb. I'm stuck on Fungus.

How did you do it? I can either infect every country but not everyone or I can kill whole country's but not spread it

For bacteria:

Start off on a small island. I used New Guinea.
Bump up heat and insects. Maybe heat up two levels.
Keep it minor at first, just let it spread.
When you reach Europe, start adding cold, livestock, birds etc. Also start to add the medicane.
Watch it grow from here. It goes mental. You should have loads if DNA points saved here too.
As soon as you get the message that everyone in the world is infected, devolve everything that you've used to spread it and use the points on making it lethal as f**k and fighting the cure.

That is possibly the most geeky thing I've ever wrote. Lol.

Lol. I waste all my DNA points instantly.

I seem to kill a load of people but then they manage to find a cure or I don't infect anyone else.

I did it on the really easy level but that doesn't unlock stuff :(

Edition 30

For bacteria:

When you reach Europe, start adding cold, livestock, birds etc. Also start to add the medicane.
Watch it grow from here. It goes mental. You should have loads if DNA points saved here too.
As soon as you get the message that everyone in the world is infected, devolve everything that you've used to spread it and use the points on making it lethal as f**k and fighting the cure.

I like you.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol. I waste all my DNA points instantly.

I seem to kill a load of people but then they manage to find a cure or I don't infect anyone else.

I did it on the really easy level but that doesn't unlock stuff :(

Don't start killing until all countries are affected IME. If you do 1) a cure is developed far quicker and 2) people die before it can be spread.

I need to get a life tbf.

Annoys me that I can't really play it at work. My dock is portrait so the world looks weird and you have to pay attention so you can pop the balloons :(

I'll have to wait until home/poo time.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Annoys me that I can't really play it at work. My dock is portrait so the world looks weird and you have to pay attention so you can pop the balloons :(

I'll have to wait until home/poo time.

I have it hidden in my Sam's book, lol!

Last edited:

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member

For bacteria:

Well that didn't work lol

Mini Cooper S sport
For bacteria:

Oooh thanks for that, mine kept getting cured. I never thought of devolving the spreading bit!

I'm quite proud of my disease names; Black Tit and Arse Drip. Next up world, be afraid... GRIM POO is coming..

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Whey, nice one Ali!

My latest is called Jesus. 'Jesus has been iradicated'. Lulz.

Done fungus now

Well done mate! I'm completely stuck on it. It spreads well up until there's an island left, generally either Madagascar, Greenland or NZ. By the time that gets infected the cure's almost done :(

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I've been starting it in Central Africa, spreading it, then once I've got enough DNA points I bash the spores. Spread it like wildfire but make sure I devolve ALL symptoms as they appear to avoid detection and people working on the cure.

I got to 78% last time.

For bacteria:

Nice one Lukemia worked for me.

When you don't do much it spreads like f**k and DNA points come flying in. I was too busy trying to put everyone in comas straight away.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lukemia?! Fucksake! Lol!

Yeah mate, that's the way I'm going to try fungus now. Do f**k all other than spread through air and water, drug resistance and heat/cold. Then hammer them with lethal athletes foot.