ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ipads All Sold Out.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Decided on a new Ipad for our daughters christmas present this year, problem is they're all sold out.

Not after a pro or anything just a new 10 inch 64 gig version in gold.

Anyone know of any sites still selling.?

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Apple as in one of the stores?
After much searching they are selling out fast so we went online in the end and ordered one from the Apple Store.

Got her name engraved on it for free but it wont be here until the 2nd of Jan, but faced with just being put on endless Argos, Curry's and Tesco mailing lists we thought sod it.
We will just have to put a note in a card saying its on the way, plus she has loads of other stuff to open.

Thanks for your help. (y)

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
@ian Bojo 182 I know John Lewis had loads of apple stuff and I believe the John Lewis in Edinburgh where £50 cheaper than apple

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
I may be selling my Ipad pro ASAP, bought it for a september 2019 course, decided it was just my iphone with a magic pen and a keyboard. maybe watched a few netflix shows, otherwise it's brand spanking new. PM me for details if interested,