ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 3GS insurance?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
For the missus. Doesn't own her own home so home insurance isn't on.

Tom? Revels? She found a few but wasn't sure how genuine some were.

Fabia vrs tdi
Good idea with the bank, I just ordered my phone and im not paying 15 a month for insurance, im pretty sure my gfs bank account covers her phone so will look into that

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
With her bank?

It's not cheap via o2.
She's with Halifax Bank of Scotland.

I'll have a look. I know lloyds did a good one.

Louise when you wrote that did you assume Derren Brown was here?

Megane 225 F1
Lloyds TSB. Silver current account. £7.50 a month as well as AA breakdown cover, sentinal card protection. Includes water damage to phones aswell which most wont cover.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Does she really want the hassle of opening up a bank account tho?

Megane 225 F1
20 min job? Piss easy. Just create a standing order for the 1st or 31st of each month to transfer £7.50 into the account. But you will never be charged a "overdrawn fee" if you dont pay in time and go into an overdraft.

Lee

BMW M2C
Lloyds TSB. Silver current account. £7.50 a month as well as AA breakdown cover, sentinal card protection. Includes water damage to phones aswell which most wont cover.

I've got mine covered on my Lloyds TSB Gold current account. No charge.

Lee

BMW M2C
Isnt there a charge for the gold account though?

I think it's free provided you keep above a certain amount in your current account. At least that's how it used to be. If that's not the case anymore I'm just lucky, as I don't get charged anything for mine. :D

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Well halifax is the same, fancy current account, they give you a fiver each month aslong as there has been £1000 paid in, it costs £12.50 for the account.

Minus the fiver is £7.50 not too bad actually.
AA cover and all that jazz like the lloyds one.

Louise thats a lovely car you got

Thanks, Gale you need to stop calling me louise as its catching on. you wont like me when im angry.
ya £7.50 with o2 but i dont know if that came over from my old contract, i know people paying more for their o2 insur

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols at him calling you Louise. I did laugh.

Mini Cooper S
Do you get moist when you go angry? Or is that excitement?

I've just upgraded my bank account with Natwest so my future iphone can get insured!

I always thought it was Louise. That's how it reads at a glance.

On topic. I've never bovvered with phone insurance. I'm perfect, so will never drop or lose a phone, and if I do, I'll use the money saved on never buying insurance to get another one. JD.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Flol!

Dual accounting today Roy or that was more of a direct quote.