ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 3GS or Nokia N97?

Renaultsport Clio 182
apologies if this has been covered before but i'm not really a techi person when it comes to phones (currently use a Sony Ericsson K850i which i've had nearly 2 yrs!)

basically i'm going to upgrade to a new phone and have narrowed it down to these 2 unless someone has something else they'd like to throw in the mix?? I'm never having another Samsung that's for sure!!!!

which of these is teh best choice in you opinion? I've had a good look at my mate's iPhone and it seems the business to be honest but does teh Nokia have any better qualities besides the camera?

opinions most welcome. Cheers

Sarge

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I actually really like the new nokia and i'm never usually a fan.

It has the best of both worlds with the slide out keyboard. iphone is pretty class tho.

Opinions will be to get the iPhone. I had a Blackberry, but it was awful (the touch screen Storm is awful, rest are OK), and now have an iPhone and can safely say I will not be leaving the iPhone fan club very soon.

The app on iphon called whats app means you send messages for free to other people with the app on their iphones and blackberrys, it comes up like a txt message but saves you loads of money.

I-Phone for the win