ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4 (16gb) value?

Honda & VW
As I've now got a 5 my old black 4 is redundant, its in near enough perfect condition cosmetically as always used screen protectors and cases. The only issue with it is the lock button is sort of stuck down, so when you press it you have to really press it, plus the home button is oh so slightly less responsive to what it was like brand new.

unsure what sort of money to ask for it?
no doubt someone with the tools/time/patients could fix these couple of little issues and flog on but that's not me.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I got 220 for my mint 4 16G 4 months ago.

If yours I'd bust a rough guess might be £150?

172, Tiguan
I've just sold my pretty much perfect 4 for £170. I would've got a few quid more on ebay, but i'd rather not have the hassle.

Honda & VW
One just this minute sold for £185 on eBay

Said it had a slight crack in the rear screen. I'd be happy with anything like £140 tbh

another with a cracked front screen is at £155 with minutes to go also... Went for £183

Last edited:

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
Just sold one for £140 ish on eBay two days ago with both buttons stiff but working.

I got a message off a local lad who wanted me to end it early for £140 cash but I let it run. Looking at his feedback he bought , fixed and sold them so must be going rate for them.