ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iphone 4/4s + DSLR lenses

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Well I am not a massive fan of the iphone cameras but I know some people on here use them alot. Found a random link on youtube and think these look quite good! Not sure if they are on general sale or not :S

Last edited by a moderator:

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
$200!? *politely chuckles and declines*

Think of how stupid you'd look using the £30 mount... You'd look an utter prick if you used the $200 one!

I should say 'if you got seen using'

Just buy a proper 'digital back' like a sony NEX model.

TBH sticking another bit of glass (even leica!) in front of an existing lens on an iphone is only going to add unnecesssary glass and decrease quality.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I am by no means saying I would buy one Brazo, I just thought it might be of some interest with some people on here. I don't think there will be any replacement for a true DSLR, I am using a D300s at the minute and love it.

More a general remark Matt, rather than aimed at you, especially If your packing that sort of hardware :cool:

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
More a general remark Matt, rather than aimed at you, especially If your packing that sort of hardware :cool:

Lol! I just need to use it more. It's more of an ornemant at the minute.