ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Re: iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (Read this before starting more threads)

o2 have not yet announced prices and most likely won't do pre-order will be first come first served with the price being announced any time between now and 24th.

People have pre-ordered sim free from apple but will get them delivered between 25-27th so i don't really understand it.

Ive reserved one through apple but i dont know how that will work.
Lol, where did you pluck those dates from, rubbish, that's a weekend. Apple will deliver on the day, I guarantee it, they delivered the day before with the iPad but was only because there were already ones about, with this they won't deliver early, but the will deliver on launch day, they don't use a mickeymouse courier, ups or dhl or fedex and will be prepared like they were with iPad. Once their initial stock runs out the date will slip, but people who have reordered will be fine.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German

o2 have not yet announced prices and most likely won't do pre-order will be first come first served with the price being announced any time between now and 24th.

People have pre-ordered sim free from apple but will get them delivered between 25-27th so i don't really understand it.

Ive reserved one through apple but i dont know how that will work.

why wouldnt we get them on launch day??

Not yet shipped

Estimated Shipping: Delivers on June 24th

MINI FJCW

Thats 3 of us wondering this now! im on a blackberry and ive got a really good tariff!

Well I rang up Orange and I dont think the guy really understood, but, i enquired about how to receive one of these Micro Sim cards. He was giving me some jargon about I can only have one of these sims if I change my number.

I think Revels has one of these Micro Sims on O2? Could you tell us the deal with them please?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3

Hopefully white won't be out for a month or so, and it'll be a bit more 'elite' due to all the fanbois having ordered black.

White is the way forward.

Yeah, if you like the boaby. ;)

M135i

Do you have to put a deposit down to pre order the pay monthly ones ??

I.e what if i preorder, find out the monthly price is ridiculous and then decide i dont want to pay that sort of money?

Mk2 Golf GTI

Elite faggots maybe. White looks s**t tbh. Only advantage is that it probably hides fingerprints better.

I really dont know what to do, bit confused on how it's all gonna work with my current contract.

Tonksy they only hold the phone until the end of the 24th so if you don't buy it you just lose out on your reservation

Citroen DS3 DSport

My order page states the following:

Not yet shipped

Estimated Shipping: By June 24th
Estimated Delivery: 25 Jun, 2010 - 28 Jun, 2010

fiesta 1.25

Managed to check my Apple account and my order was processed :)

iphone4_order.jpg
was going by this

All I know is I want a white one, and I have no fvcking idea what's going on with my current contract with o2 and upgrades etc.

FN2 Type R GT

so hold on...

we can pre-order a pay monthly one that i can use with o2 from apple?

orr il have to wait for o2 to pull their finger out and come up with a price and a pre-order...

this is all getting a bit ridiculous now!!

1.8 Civic EX

My order page states the following:

Not yet shipped

Estimated Shipping: By June 24th
Estimated Delivery: 25 Jun, 2010 - 28 Jun, 2010

same as mine

so hold on...

we can pre-order a pay monthly one that i can use with o2 from apple?

orr il have to wait for o2 to pull their finger out and come up with a price and a pre-order...

this is all getting a bit ridiculous now!!

yup, I'm thinking Apple have had something to do with it....like no pre-orders from anywhere but them for the first week so they get more money direct before all the providers start sticking thier noses in...

and from whats been said on here (so it's probably b****cks lol) but o2 will be working on a first come first serve jobby

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Same as if you add a dock.. puts delivery date into july.

dk

911 GTS Cab

When I ordered my iPad and case they came on separate orders in separate packages but by the same courier.

So it might be the case that the iPhone arrives and the case a few days later

Go cry to your momma!

nope - that's how all apple orders come. Not long ago I ordered an iMac, magic mouse, iPod touch, incase case and apple care. They all came in seperate boxes but under one consignment.

They won't ship the order out if it's not complete.

Citroen DS3 DSport

The bumper delays the whole order..

If you've added a bumper to the order, it takes it from the 24th as delivery date to 25th onwards..

Adding accessories to iPad pre-orders did the same thing but they mainly dispatched on time and before the launch date so I would think this will be the same.

GW 200 Gone :( BG182

right im confused, so can i buy it on a contract yet? or is it only available PAYG only?

If you buy it from apple its sim free, so no contract. if you reserve so you collect from store you can have it sim free, on contract or pay and go :)

Would you risk it for a chocolate biscuit?

White is for the elites. Obviously, if you're a homo, then you won't see that. White is special, it has a little grill at teh top.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member

If you buy it from apple its sim free, so no contract. if you reserve so you collect from store you can have it sim free, on contract or pay and go :)

i cant get past the "select store screen" on apple.com, it just keeps saying select store? :(

M135i

I did it about 20 mins ago for the same store mate ( im guessin your going trafford) so just keep trying

dk

911 GTS Cab

If i order to pick up from a store, does it take any card details?

GW 200 Gone :( BG182

i cant get past the "select store screen" on apple.com, it just keeps saying select store? :(

Yea just keep trying mate, just tried meadowhall and they only have the 16gb left :(

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member

Done, 16gb Black reserved. Went onto firefox and tried instead of chrome and i worked straight away :S

Tesla MP3 2021

iPhone only online order should definitely be delivered on the 24th. Mine says Fast Ship (EMEA).

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

seems 32GB is more popular, I guess if your laying down £500 you may as well do £600.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German

seems 32GB is more popular, I guess if your laying down £500 you may as well do £600.

i thought that but i dont understand how everybody needs that much!
when i had my 3g, i used about 2-3gb at the most! lol
saves me £100 which is always a good thing.

Lol. Kinda true.

But I don't need 16GB. I have various iPods too. I don't really even need 8GB.

Plus I was thinking I was spending about £450 and for a split second this morning when I first saw the Apple site, 'From £419'

I think £500 is enough for a phone that I don't really need :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.