ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Re: iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (Read this before starting more threads)

HD video recording ? great quality movies and of course music = Space !

Monaco 53/468

Black for me, white looks a bit tacky IMO. Only need the 16gb too.

If I reserve from the Apple Store do I need to pay anything now? Then when the 24th arrives what happens with regards to setting up a contract on Three, how does that work!?

Also, IF I do reserve via the Apple Store then Three release prices on their site, would I be penalised in any way for cancelling the reservation with Apple?

Sorry if these are stupid questions BTW but the t'interweb is so rammed with info that the info I want is hard to find!

57 Clio Campus Sport

The white does look nice in those pics but it doesn't help the black pics all have his dirty fingerprints all over it.

See both next to eachother here:
[YOUTUBE]pffZAsIl4qY[/YOUTUBE]

Black looks awesome here. Weird that the white has a black home button on the video

Last edited:
  Monaro VXR

Think the 32GB is a must with the iPhone4. If it uses space anything like my little mini cam does 30 minutes of footage is getting on for 2GB. Add music, apps, pictures etc and that 16GB doesn't last long. Especially with the new images being bigger.

Think white looks pretty crap personally though. All the bits that get hidden on the black one are in full sight on the white which I don't like. Things like the camera etc look much larger on the white one due to the black surrounds. Plus the grill above the earpiece. Can barely see it on the black one yet on the white one it is very prominent. The white one just does not seem to look as well finished as a result in my opinion.

Will hopefully be picking one up on launch day though.

Definitely need a 32GB one though. Struggle on the 16gb version I have now.

Golf R/Leon FR

question: having seen a few of you ordering docks for your iPhone 4, is the charger connector different from other iPhones?

Track 172cup

hmmm white is growing on me after seeing those pics...

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1

hmmm white is growing on me after seeing those pics...

I was all up for getting a White one but really went off it due to as punted out everything seems to stand out more. Front camera etc just stands out so much more and in a way makes it look messy

Also black is available for pre order so my doughs gone lol

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German

so its £40 for a charger???

• Additional Apple USB Power Adaptor Your iPhone includes a USB Power Adaptor for charging directly through an electrical outlet. Purchase this additional adaptor to have a second charger for home or office.

Additional Apple USB Power Adaptor
    • None
    • Apple USB Power Adapter [+ £25.00]

MB706.jpg
  • Additional Apple Dock Connector to USB Cable Your iPhone includes a Dock Connector to USB Cable. Purchase this additional cable to charge and sync your iPhone with your Mac or Windows PC.

Additional Apple Dock Connector to USB Cable
    • None
    • Apple Dock Connector to USB Cable [+ £15.00]

cto_dock_usb_cable.jpg

R26

say i done the upgrade early thing... would i get the iphone 4 for free? or would i have to pay something for it?

R26

no i know id have to pay my contract off... but then would the iphone 4 be free? when i take out the new contract?

Yes. It will be free. If you're paying a lot a month.

If you're on a £35ish a month deal, it'll be about £200.

R26

£35... so my best option would be buy the phone pay and go for 499 and keep my contract. (still got 18 months left) just been given £350 from insurance for iphone 3g 8gb.

thanks

R26

actually f**k that im not paying that for it, i have had a look but cant find it, does anybody know what the white 16gb 3gs will go down too?

Citroen DS3 DSport

actually f**k that im not paying that for it, i have had a look but cant find it, does anybody know what the white 16gb 3gs will go down too?

I don't think that will be a option. Apple have introduced a 8gb Black 3GS at a ridiculous price of £419!!! I think this will be the only 3GS handset available.

172//Crap Micra//Bus

Lol, is this guy for real?! I'm starting to sway towards the while... Hmmm...

Abarth 500 Essesse

errmmm, apologies if this has been mentioned but the apple site is now saying shipping is from the 2nd July for the black 16gb :(

edit. same for the 32gb aswell

I don't think that will be a option. Apple have introduced a 8gb Black 3GS at a ridiculous price of £419!!! I think this will be the only 3GS handset available.

Lol. I can't believe that. That's £20 less than I paid for double the storage, a year ago!!

Makes the 32GB's going for just over £300 seem a good deal..

Mk4 .:R32

Wahoo ordered a 'pikey spec' (16gb black)

500 smackers...oooft

spoke to an O2 guy before, reckons the white one will be available on launch day (the Mrs wants one)

Status
Not open for further replies.