ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Mini Cooper S
I feel lost without my 3GS :(

With my Samsung I have no p**n on the go, no Natwest online banking, no contacts saved, no decent internet. Really can't wait to get the iPhone 4 now!

LY 182
So how early are people gonna get to the store before it's official opening time?

There's a Maccy D's not far from my local 02 store.. Score!

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
i will be there at 5.00 am like i was for the 3g. I was still 5th in the queue then lol. And the day is booked off work to play :)

Last edited:
  Clio 172 Mk2
we reckoning august time(ish) then for the white one? wish they'd release details on why its delayed compared to the black

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
jeeeez id like one but im not taking the day off work nor quing from silly oclock from one,

ill eather go after work on launch day or leave it till the weekend, ill either get one then or wait for the white to come

E87 118d M Sport
I don't mind queueing at all. Adds to the excitement!
I thought I'd have to queue last year at 9am, walked straight in.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Queing is for winners, although I can't decide, do i queue at my local o2 store (a relatively small one) or do I shoot to canary wharf or bluewater in hope there will be more?

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'll join the queue at the Glasgow Apple Store at 7am, no need to get there very early as the handset is reserved anyway.

FN2 Type R GT
anyone got any tips as to wheres best to insure? just looked at iphone insurance with o2 and its £15 a month for the 16/32 gb :eek:

A day after England Slovenia! I won't be at an o2 store anytime before 10.

Still no news on the white ones, seems strange they wasn't released at the same time. There may be no need to rush down on release day.

Mondeo STTDCI
Holding the white ones back makes sense. They can create another buzz of interest with the release.

M135i
So will you be able to set up a monthly contract at the 02 store ? im sure it was mentioned eariler on in this thread that apple dont do contracts in store.

I'm just gonna head into apple store at 6 or 7 at night after work, fark losing 70 quid in wages for a phone that I have preordered

Mini Cooper S
People would think we were all junkies, waiting for our next fix looking at this thread!

The Stig - insure it through your bank, Natwest's most basic service is about £6/7 a month. But you can only claim twice a year.

There is no pre-orders. At all. Nadda. Not available. No can do.

You can queue outside a store. Or call. On the 24th. I'm guessing from 9am for calls. Good luck with that! Lol.

I expect people will be queuing from silly am. So glad I don't have to do that! :D

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
There is no pre-orders. At all. Nadda. Not available. No can do.

You can queue outside a store. Or call. On the 24th. I'm guessing from 9am for calls. Good luck with that! Lol.

I expect people will be queuing from silly am. So glad I don't have to do that! :D

+1!!
i may still go to the apple store to pick up the other iphone i reserved, may keep it as a spare or chuck it on ebay/give it to the misses.

will our preorders be arriving at any time during the day or you reckon it would be first thing??
what was it like for the 3gs?

FN2 Type R GT
anyone know how to get to the apple chat function online so i can msn style chat with one of their customer service people? ive been looking but am probably just being dumb and cant see it..

will our preorders be arriving at any time during the day or you reckon it would be first thing??

It'll depend on the couriers route. Could be anytime.

anyone know how to get to the apple chat function online so i can msn style chat with one of their customer service people? ive been looking but am probably just being dumb and cant see it..

Go onto a product page. Top left by the search. Give it a few seconds and the chat logo appears.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
It'll depend on the couriers route. Could be anytime.

thought so, just incase anybody doesnt know this....

the ups service can not leave parcels anywhere if you are out unless you leave a note on the door signed by you saying to leave it at .......
(according to my local ups women)
so make sure you sign it if you need leaving somewhere.

Apple Store says 14th July now..

I really don't see the white ones coming soon at all. I think it will be August at the earliest before they appear.

Revels Mum & Sister
+1!!
i may still go to the apple store to pick up the other iphone i reserved, may keep it as a spare or chuck it on ebay/give it to the misses.

They will arrive at precisely 10.41am ;)

Not meaning to sound like a c-unit but you cannot compare a launch 12 months ago, especially seeing as it is more popular this time. UPS do not care what is in there. It is down to the driver and his route!

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
yes but you can select, before 9am/midday etc. bit optimistic but i thought they may have done that sort of thing. o well

ph2 iceburg 172
spoke to phones4u to comfirm my reserved handset. they are taking reservations and asked me if i wanted black or white. he said they are getting both on day of release

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
I think the guy from p4u is talking out of his bum. Def wont be white released next week. I need to go to the o2 shop so can buy out of this contract. dont think phones4u will do that. or they say they will and I will end up with 2 contracts

Hmmm was tempted to slap my 32Gigger on ebay and make abit of profit, but £150 isnt worth spending another month with this nokia brick!

6/468 17poo
If you upgrade do you have to upgrade the insurance too, I'm still paying 7.50 for 02 insure premier monthly on a sim only contract? i presume if i upgrade they will want £10/15 in insurance a month?

Status
Not open for further replies.