ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
I will be going down to the o2 shop really early to get mine. I guess that they will just take the money for the contract termination there and then

Leon Cupra 300
I think they will offer a pre-order at some point, think they have to give the online punters the chance to get theirs on release day.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I think they will offer a pre-order at some point, think they have to give the online punters the chance to get theirs on release day.

I hope so. It'd be great to have it delivered to my door on launch day, all ready to go.

They did it with the 3GS.

S23

The Cleee-O
It's not always better on O2 though is it? Don't want to sound dumb or anything, but looking at the tarrifs for the one I want, Orange is better.

16Gb, £35pm, 24 Month.

Orange - £119 for iPhone, 600 Minutes, Unlimited Texts, Data to 750mb
O2 - £119 for iPhone, 600 Minutes, Unlimited Texts, Data to 500mb.

So data amount is better for the same price? Am I missing something? :S

Lee

BMW M2C
Awesome.

£179 for the 32GB I wanted.

Brilliant!

I was happy to see that. Trading my old one in covers that, which makes it all the sweeter.

You lot really do scare me at times. They're refering to WiFi hotspots, BT Openzone etc. They can't limit you on your own home WiFi connection. lol

Leon Cupra 300
^ f**k knows, i might even be wrong, just read it on the Orange site (i think)

I need to stick to O2 anyway, my lass gets unlimited O2 to O2 calls so makes sense then when we're on the phone i'm not hammering my minutes..

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I was happy to see that. Trading my old one in covers that, which makes it all the sweeter.

You lot really do scare me at times. They're refering to WiFi hotspots, BT Openzone etc. They can't limit you on your own home WiFi connection. lol

LOL. We've been battling stupidity for almost 50 pages now dude. You get used to it.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
How stringant are o2 on the credit creck? I'd imagine their quite tough.

Curse my previous playboy lifestyle lol

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Went balls up a few years ago, then the ressession hit. Now it's pretty much on the floor I think. Although I never went bankrupt or got any CCJ's, and I pay all my bills now... so I don't know. If you fail do they give you the option of paying a deposit? Sure i've seen that somewhere before. Or can someone else apply, then sign it over to me?

Maybe try to get a basic contract now, then in your cooling off period change it?

What does that mean? s**t phone, then change over to the 4? Will that cost me more to do it that way?

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i've ordered my microsim from o2 already and i'm going to get one in store on the day if it goes tits up.

getting proper excited now. sad but true!

Revels Mum & Sister
Lol, poo! :rasp:

What kind of time did the older iPhones become easily available?

Do you have to pay £500 upfront if you pre-order?

Sadly the old one has no bearing as this one is proving more popular.

If you order for delivery on the Apple website yes they take the full amount there and then.

Cheers guys. Whats the best way about going about it in a month or so? just keep checking stores or is there usually a waiting list?

Status
Not open for further replies.