ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Slow red one
Nah just went in to o2 today and showed my pre order form, had a good ol chat with the person in there to and changed my simplicity to the 12 month one so its only £20 now. Lucky im now on simplicity as the unlimited data on that changes after the 24th.

57 Clio Campus Sport
Has anyone got one delivered from O2 yet?

I registered my interest no their website, but still nothing :(

Cba going into town to get one, but may have to on Thursday.

Mum had hers turn up yesterday. I registered then told her to register the day after me. She got hers yesterday but mine didn't come in todays post either.

Nah just went in to o2 today and showed my pre order form, had a good ol chat with the person in there to and changed my simplicity to the 12 month one so its only £20 now. Lucky im now on simplicity as the unlimited data on that changes after the 24th.

Ah. I'm on Simplicity already, just the normal one as they only had one range when I went onto it. If I ring and ask them to change to simplicity for iPhone later today should I still get unlimited?

Last edited:
  Citroen DS3 DSport
Fantastic, my online order is now

Prepared for Shipment

Ships: By June 24th
Delivers: 25 Jun, 2010 - 28 Jun, 2010

57 Clio Campus Sport
Check via Apple.com rather than the UK site.

payment has not been collected yet.

Wierd. Mine says:

Not yet shipped

Estimated Shipping: By June 24th
Estimated Delivery: 25 Jun, 2010 - 28 Jun, 2010

They took my money on the day i pre-ordered.

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
Check via Apple.com rather than the UK site.

payment has not been collected yet.

Not collected? They took my money on the day, you sure its been processed properly as my first order wasnt and the transaction was ghosted, meaning I wouldnt have got the phone...

Citroen DS3 DSport
Not collected? They took my money on the day, you sure its been processed properly as my first order wasnt and the transaction was ghosted, meaning I wouldnt have got the phone...

Yeah they only performed a pre-authorisation on the funds and have not collected, this will only happen when they fully process the invoice and dispatch my phone.

57 Clio Campus Sport
ah on US it says

Prepared for Shipment

Ships: By June 24th
Delivers: 25 Jun, 2010 - 28 Jun, 2010

So different status but still ships by 24th not delivers on

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Quick question...is there a list of what the 3GS doesn't get that the 4 gets?

Also, how do you gift apps?

Leon Cupra 300
Has anyone had anything official that the white ones will be delayed?

If they are i will just go for a black one i reckon...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
FFS. I'm torn.

Is the white one worth waiting for? Or does anyone want to swap with me, if you want a black one later?

E87 118d M Sport
Careful when you pick it up, I've heard the Glass is very brittle. It breaks if you drop it......... from 1 metre...... onto concrete...... 3 times.

So I've heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.