ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Re: iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (Read this before starting more threads)

Funny old bunch on AVforum, ive sold a shed load of stuff on there and everythings sold but sometimes its a very clique site. But id rather sell on there using BT than selling anything on ebay i know that.

Ill be putting my 3gs on there sometime next week once we get the prices on the 15th with luck

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b

Im asking for £325 for it on there. Someone wants to take it off my hands but pay me afterwards. he has very good feedback but its a backwards way of selling IMO

Funny old bunch on AVforum,
+1

I'm currently banned on there, as I listed a laptop on there, and on here (against the rules). All within 30mins of listing.

Someone on here must have spotted both and grassed :rolleyes:

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b

Im going to archive it on AV i think. They are too picky. A guy who offered £330 and had it accepted for an older 3gs yesterday that the seller pulled out of is nit picking that im selling a newer better condition one for £30 less! eBay has its pitfalls and costs a fortune in fees but at least the people pay first!

Citroen DS3 DSport

Im going to archive it on AV i think. They are too picky. A guy who offered £330 and had it accepted for an older 3gs yesterday that the seller pulled out of is nit picking that im selling a newer better condition one for £30 less! eBay has its pitfalls and costs a fortune in fees but at least the people pay first!

They can be a funny bunch. Fortunately once you have sold at least 1 item there they do relax a little bit. Nobody asked me to send the item before they paid this time around :) I should have had 5 iTrader ratings already but one guy never bothered to leave any feedback despite me asking him several times.

Go cry to your momma!

+1

I'm currently banned on there, as I listed a laptop on there, and on here (against the rules). All within 30mins of listing.

Someone on here must have spotted both and grassed :rolleyes:

Someone grassed on me too..

Think one of the classified's mod's is a paid up member on here (only paid up members can see sales, right?)

Seems a bit spiteful to me to grass on one of your own club members :(

Think one of the classified's mod's is a paid up member on here (only paid up members can see sales, right?)

At least it helps them sleep at night, with their 'Forum Police' badge :sleepy:

I even messaged the mod asking which website, and he said, even mentioned there had been 4 others that very weekend (last) from here.

Honda. Tesla Someday

AVforums can stick it TBH!

Audi Q7, Avalanche

Do you guys not have Craigslist? Thats what we use in the US, its free and its great!

P.s. not sure what phone companies are doing in the UK but all of the major carriers here are now putting limits on their 'unlimited plans' as they are getting hammered. New limits for AT&T will be rolled out with the iPhone 4 while other networks plan to follow asap.

Clio 172 Mk2

OHHHHH the apple uk store is being updated :) i wonder if this means the price is about to go on there with the new iphone???

Go cry to your momma!

oooo :)

unless they have something else up their sleeves!

EDIT: Seems to be down worldwide..

BMW E46 330i Touring

Why woud a website go 'down' when being updated? Surely the update itself happens offline and is uploaded within a matter of minutes...?

Go cry to your momma!

IMO it's purely for the hype - check macrumours already!

That's how Apple do it.

It adds suspense. It will be posted on blogs/forums etc and people will go back and check.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi

It won't be the prices, I bet they won't be announced till either tomorrow or Tuesday morning.

Go cry to your momma!

I can't get my head around why not one UK operator has released prices - I'm not that fussed as I'll buy one either way but I don't see why we're being kept in the dark!

Is it to their advantage to keep it quiet?

Store is back up and I can't see any new iPhone stuff..

Last edited:

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member

its back and nothing :( ^agreed, i want to know how much im going to have to pay although im getting one regardless

It won't be anything.

It's always maintenance on Sundays.

Monaco 53/468

Idiot's;

Support Chat

Your Name: Steve

History: Thanks for contacting us. An operator will be with you shortly.

[Steve] Hello
[Munaf] Hi Steve, welcome to 3.
[Munaf] How may I help you buy online?
[Steve] Hi, can I ask you about the iPhone 4 please?
[Munaf] To be honest we do not have it now so cannot help you with information about it.
[Steve] When do you plan to release the pricing details?
[Steve] I'm very interested in one
[Munaf] It will be out on 24 June.
[Munaf] Please click here to register for one http://www.three.co.uk/Home
[Steve] will you not release pricing details before then?
[Munaf] No.
[Steve] thats crazy
[Munaf] Is there any thing else I can help you with?
[Steve] Yes, your surname please Munaf
[Munaf] It is Shaikh.
[Munaf] Thanks for contacting us, please don’t hesitate to contact us again for further assistance, Good bye.

Send Message:

Why is he an idiot?

Because you asked him a stupid question?

Prices will be out tomorrow. That's obvious.

Mk4 .:R32

Does anyone know if you buy a PAYG handset on any network that it'll come unlocked?

Vodafone are turd at giving details and I have a feeling they'll all be on contract on basis. So I'll mostly likely be going to O2 to get handset but using my voda sim (cut down of course)

You can always buy a handset at box price from Voda, but it wont be subsidised as they are when they come on PAYG.

We will just be doing them on contract initially as far as i know, will find out more tommorow

Not heard anything mate.

I think the first we'll know is possibly the day before if someone is lucky enough and they try a different sim..

The contract ones will probably be locked as they won't want to you to get away without having to pay at the end but it wouldn't surprise me if all the PAYG ones were unlocked.

Mk4 .:R32

cheers ears. I'm getting impatient lol.

the demand is going to be huge. Let's hope the tiddly winks are working overtime

BMW E46 330i Touring

People need to take a breather and occupy their minds by thinking about something like football, food or women. Everyone's getting way too needy over a gadget which, whilst undoubtedly cool, isn't going to make a huge amount of difference to their life if they get it on the 24th of June or July!

You know you're obsessed when you're calling an Apple employee and idiot by not providing information that he's not allowed to yet!

My current 3G is more than adequate for another month...

Citroen DS3 DSport

It'll make a huge amount of difference to me as I'm currently using a £10 LG handset having sold my 3GS.

It'll make a huge amount of difference to me as I'm currently using a £10 LG handset having sold my 3GS.

From O2? I went for the £15 samsung ;)

I've taken the iPhone for granted, and I'm only 3 days in.

I still have my 3GS.

I just neeeeeed the 4, because, well because I do.

Citroen DS3 DSport

From O2? I went for the £15 samsung ;)

I've taken the iPhone for granted, and I'm only 3 days in.

Yes from o2 and it is very s**t. Maybe I should have bought a Nokia or the £15 Samsung. The iPhone is a dream of a phone in comparison to this.

Yes from o2 and it is very s**t. Maybe I should have bought a Nokia or the £15 Samsung. The iPhone is a dream of a phone in comparison to this.
lol, the Samsung is shocking, but worth £15.

But the battery life :eek:, I reckon I'll only need to charge it 1-2 times before the 4 comes out haha.

Citroen DS3 DSport

The battery life of the LG is rather impressive so far too but it does nothing other than make calls and text. The keypad is poor.

Last edited:

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German

i just cant believe that not even people who work for apple/networks know anything about these phones yet!
in our case, i think we know a lot more than the majority of employees.

spoke to a bloke at apple today and he says they will know nothing until tuesday morning and thinks that pre ordering will start about 9am. (hope not as i will be at my first job by then)

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b

Gonna stick mine on ebay now on a 1 day auction. Took it off AV forums as they are too picky

i just cant believe that not even people who work for apple/networks know anything about these phones yet!
in our case, i think we know a lot more than the majority of employees.

spoke to a bloke at apple today and he says they will know nothing until tuesday morning and thinks that pre ordering will start about 9am. (hope not as i will be at my first job by then)

Its not about not knowing anything, its about not being able to tell.

We were told the rough release date a few weeks ago, but couldnt say anything.

I know what prices were doing, but have had to sign something to say we wont disclose.

So dont be to sure people dont know anything.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German

Its not about not knowing anything, its about not being able to tell.

We were told the rough release date a few weeks ago, but couldnt say anything.

I know what prices were doing, but have had to sign something to say we wont disclose.

So dont be to sure people dont know anything.

PM me??? lol

whats the deals with these then??
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAND-NEW-SEA...d=ViewItem&pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item19bcfd05c9

Status
Not open for further replies.